Both campaigns available on E-Shop, are they up to date?

Which both? If i remember right, theres 3 of them. Im on stable, so i cant speak for 256 compatibility but im about 12 missions into oilfield and 5 into memories of a hero. Havent started border yet.. ive noticed no issues with oilfield, its been enjoyable and at times frustrating but ive learned a lot on the mi8 from it. The frustrating part isnt from bugs , but getting the hang of slingload operations in a couple missions

The other, memories of a hero, has been enjoyable. Ive had to learn a few new tasks with the ka50& mi8 that i might not have tried otherwise. That campaign has had a few minor bugs or things that werent clear however, the dev is really responsive to any questions or concerns . The missions are creative, and its nice having a mix of airframes & types of missions

I really recommend both. Cant say anything about the border yet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Thanks for quick reply.

I didn't notice there is a third one (for both Mi-8 and Ka-50). I was asking about Oilfield and The Border campaigns.

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3

If you don't have the ka-50 as well, you should get it- as someone else mentioned, it's a module that should be in everyone's hangar. The campaign that comes with it, deployment, is really good as well

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Do you know if deployment is working in the latest Open Beta?

I'm on stable. What I can say is the difficulty level ramps up a lot after about mid-campaign

System:

• 2 weeks later...