JF-17 Munition Expansion Pack

hamza_Khan

17 minutes ago, joca133 said:

Can anyone confirm this is still working on 2.7? I can`t seem to launch SD-10s on the wingtips and had a trouble getting some weapons RDY (could be user error).

Just Updated for 2.7 (Like 2mins ago). Download again.

Also, the SD10 issue, did you try on MP or SP?

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2021 at 10:27 AM, hamza_Khan said:

Just Updated for 2.7 (Like 2mins ago). Download again.

Also, the SD10 issue, did you try on MP or SP?

v1.9 the SD10s on the wingtip are working again for me. Awesome, thanks!

With the 12T nuke I can`t seem to hit anything. Tried on PP1 and TOT. At 85nm and 60nm it fell short 10+nm (no detonation). At 45nm if flew overhead. Any tips?

3 hours ago, joca133 said:

v1.9 the SD10s on the wingtip are working again for me. Awesome, thanks!

With the 12T nuke I can`t seem to hit anything. Tried on PP1 and TOT. At 85nm and 60nm it fell short 10+nm (no detonation). At 45nm if flew overhead. Any tips?

Just tested, working here. hits the exact PP1 point, detonates.

DM me the track and mission file.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, hamza_Khan said:

Just tested, working here. hits the exact PP1 point, detonates.

DM me the track and mission file.

Sorry for the long delay responding, real life got in the way. With the latest patch 2.7.0.5659 the 12Kt will freeze my system everytime when detonating. Tested on my MP server, different missions, and it slows down, freezes and eventually crashes. Regarding the sd-10s now even on the single inner pylons (3/5) it won't launch or show as ready. Everything else works fine. I used the latest mod version available on dcs user files. How do I get the track on a MP mission? After it crashes, more specifically.

Edited by joca133

On 5/18/2021 at 7:06 PM, joca133 said:

Sorry for the long delay responding, real life got in the way. With the latest patch 2.7.0.5659 the 12Kt will freeze my system everytime when detonating. Tested on my MP server, different missions, and it slows down, freezes and eventually crashes. Regarding the sd-10s now even on the single inner pylons (3/5) it won't launch or show as ready. Everything else works fine. I used the latest mod version available on dcs user files. How do I get the track on a MP mission? After it crashes, more specifically.

SD 10s on any pylon other than the default 2 and 6 won't work in MP (anti cheat in place by deka). 

Create a simple SP mission, then test both SD10 and RA'AD and see if the issue still exists. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...