My Cobra ..

That one is funny.. I wish the FM to be able to do this with out one key stroke .. press K and hop!! the plane go to cobra position no matter what situation at teh right speed and... it come back at original position.. incredible.. I really tried to loop but no... antigravity from the comix book pull me right back orizontal..

:)

I hope for BS future plane this will be no existent..

Too many algorythms should be counted even for AFM like we have in Su-25 if im not wrong. Before Cobra was first time made in Paris, mathematical modeling had been done and work on the test stands. After which they began to test the "cobra" in flight. So it can be done in sim I think... Someday, mayby.

If You'd like to read about Cobra something interesting, here's the link:

Interview with Viktor Pugachev

well in some case as i did for an other sim it's possible to kind of do so.. At a specific speed as in RL it is possible to exagerate the trim effect to give a much better authority at that particulate moment.. Very good feeling as well.. unlike some time in LC i try to climb and loop and suddenly the plane is stock suspended in time and space.. I'm not going for rudders as well this is an other book to write about.. ;)