Exporting to Thrustmaster MFD's

Hi, I'm looking to get some thrustmaster mfd's, and want to get screens and export the images from the sim to the mfd's. can someone help me with this. i've seen videos on youtube. Since the videos were from a few years ago, i do not know if the software that was used is still relevant.

You can export most of the screens in game to a second or third monitor just by editing DCS files. No special software needed.

You can build screens to go inside of the TM MFDs, or you can Velcro/tape them to a small monitor. I am using 2x Eyoyo 8 Inch HDMI Monitor 1024x768. Prior to that I used a single 12inch Eyoyo monitor.

If you search these forums you will find lots of options. Just search for “MFD export”.

Here is a post (not mine) where another player did the same thing I did with 2 screens.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207434

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove the brackets from the cougar and use doublesided tape to attach to the second screen, much more effective and gets the bezel closer to the screen. nothing better than being able to see the screen output against the cougar and press the buttons independent of track IR etc

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

See if this helps mate: https://flyandwire.com/2018/11/08/exporting-avionics-to-secondary-monitor/

You just need to edit a couple lines in the lua file and a bit of velcro :)

full_tiny.pngfull_tiny.png
full_tiny.png

"Cogito, ergo RIO"
Virtual Backseaters Volume I: F-14 Radar Intercept Officer - Fifth Public Draft
Virtual Backseaters Volume II: F-4E Weapon Systems Officer - Internal Draft WIP

Phantom Phamiliarisation Video Series | F-4E/F-14 Kneeboard Pack