Windows stop when exit game

crousti

When i wan to quit mission (free ride spitfire/caucasus) i do "escape" and click to" quit" and suddenly windows freeeze, ctrl alt sup, dcs logo ,and ctrl alt sup again to end task ?!! i,ve tried the mission twice and same things happen ?!! the freeze happen when i click on "exit" to end mission, i've tried different missions

DCS freeze ( i play IL2 BOS too, nothing happen, weird problem)

run a cleanup & repair, fxo & metashader2 deleted in save games

Fresh driver Nv445.87 CPU I7 6700K, GPU Geforce 1080, 16GB RAM

I've tried to reproduce after battey reload of my wireless mouse, and things seems go fine! :music_whistling:

dcs.log.rar

dcs 2d attempt.rar

Edited by crousti
new problem

• ED Team

Thank you for the data, I have just seen a similar report.

thanks for letting us know

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

weird issue ?

after new play, this is not a mouse issue, when i want to quit mission, i do "escape" and i click on "exit" to get the resume of mission, and then i need to stay a loooong time (more than 30 secs) before to get the resume picture ?

DCS issue or hardware ? Ram /monitor ???:cry:

dcs.log.rar

Weird issue

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post

after new play, this is not a mouse issue, when i want to quit mission, i do "escape" and i click on "exit" to get the resume of mission, and then i need to stay a loooong time (more than 2mins) before to get the resume picture ? i roll back to 441.66nv drivers/ same things happen

DCS issue or hardware ? Ram /monitor ???

Edited by crousti
new post add comments

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post

after new play, this is not a mouse issue, when i want to quit mission, i do "escape" and i click on "exit" to get the resume of mission, and then i need to stay a loooong time (more than 2mins) before to get the resume picture ? i roll back to 441.66nv drivers/ same things happen

DCS issue or hardware ? Ram /monitor ???

I have the same issue, started happening after last update, unrelated to your drivers etc..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

Every time to quit from mission in ME

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

I have the problem too.

Yesterday, before the 1 month free journey I didn't have it.

I pushed the full clean Beta install, then bought the A-8, the WW2 Asstes and Normandy, and made a few great flights.

Today I started early in the morning by picking Normandy, D-9, Spitfire and P51d, as well as the UH-1H. I may give a try to the Christen too and the F-5, but I am not sure.

Anyway, every time I try to leave a DCS session it freezes. Only way out is:

CTRL-ALT-DEL and then choosing "Sign Out" so that my Windows user session quits, terminating all of the associated processes.

Tried with freebie and the A-8 which I actualy bought, but same result.

No big deal anyway, we can still play !

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

I was just going to report the same issue, Windows doesnt "hang" exactly... its still there, its just that DCS is in foreground and wont give it up for anything else, even task manager (well done lads, i know malware that has a hard time doing that ;)) The windows Button works, on the keyboard, but anything you fire up is instantly put into the background

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• ED Team

Yes most likely related to our master server issues earlier

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2