Argentina's only Aircraft carrier?

Argentina did have 1 Aircraft Carrier during the Falkland's conflict. Any chance we could get this as an asset along with assets to go on it's deck?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

It wasn't the only aircraft carrier Argentina ever had though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Warrior_(R31)#Argentine_Navy_service ;)

Great video though!

Whoever is interested in this and wants to know more about the naval part of the Falkland War I can recommend the book One Hundred Days, written by the admiral who commanded the british carrier group.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It wasn't the only aircraft carrier Argentina ever had though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Warrior_(R31)#Argentine_Navy_service ;)

Great video though!

Whoever is interested in this and wants to know more about the naval part of the Falkland War I can recommend the book One Hundred Days, written by the admiral who commanded the british carrier group.

True, but I believe the map is being made around the 80's Falkland War conflict so I think only this carrier would make sense, unless they want to make it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

Our Ship modeller has indeed planned the ARA Veinticinco de Mayo

attachment.php?attachmentid=233004&stc=1&d=1587237901

That is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to do Carrier ops with this!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

still very early model but thought i we would let you know its being made:thumbup:

Thank you very much! :thumbup: Are there any plans for Carrier based assets and modules too? Like the Grumman S-2F or A-4 Skyhawk?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To be able to play a naval war between 25 de Mayo with SUE and Skyhawk Vs British Task group would be a wet dream :D

And we already have KC-130 to refuel SUE and Skyhawk :smartass:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X/ RAM 32 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Saitek X-55 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Rift S

M-2000C X-55 VR profile / M-2000C custom SERVAL symbols assignation

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Now that's a excellent surprise, hope one day we would get the early Skyhawks as well. Any plans for those A-4?

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 3 weeks later...