Unable to use the AG cannon

MicMic

Hello.

I am able to select the cannon AG mode only if there is AG weapon on the aircraft. I have to select this stores to be able to select the mode AG cannon.

If I select any AA weapon, I have to select an AG weapon to be able to return to the AG cannon, and if there is no such type of weapon it is impossible to do so.

I tryed selecting CNM neutral (PCA SELECT) command but it doesn't work.

Does anyone have this problem?

Thank you

After the last open beta patch on April 16th the PCA and HOTAS commands seem to work just fine.

AG weapons and 530 are selected on PCA.

AG gun has a dedicated button labelled CAS (Canon Air Sol).

Air to air gun (CAN) and Magic 2 (MAG) are selected through HOTAS commands to fight (CNM).

CAN & MAG override current weapon selected.

CNM Neutral does return to previous weapon selected.

When you select AG weapon, including CAS (AG gun), your HUD stay in current mode, your PPA top line allows you to select options, then:

- you must go into attack mode with Weapon SystemCMD FWD.

- you return to previous mode (most likely NAV) with Weapon SystemCMD AFT. The AG weapon stay selected, and you can go directly into attack mode with Weapon SystemCMD FWD any time as long as AG weapon is selected on PCA.

So Weapon SystemCMD and CNM are very handy to have on HOTAS.

If you take off for AG mission, AG weapon, fuel tank and Magic, you can prepare PPA and PCA before take off.

Once in target area you just have to go into attack mode and flip on master arm.

If you came across any AA threat, you use CNM to go into MAG or CAS, then return to NAV or AG with CNM Neutral.

While you are in CAN or MAG, Weapon SystemCMD will activate AA close combat radar mode that would lock targets out to 10Nm.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi