But isn't anybody going to comment last Wags' mini-update?

amalahama

It was telling that it had only yesterday been implemented in the internal build and was called WIP, but yet Kate P seems to suggest it’ll ready in approx 2 weeks. We shall see....fingers crossed.

I’m more interested in the complete TGP and JDAM, which are massive tasks in themselves. I’m happy to ride the wave of false optimism for the moment.

It was telling that it had only yesterday been implemented in the internal build and was called WIP, but yet Kate P seems to suggest it’ll ready in approx 2 weeks. We shall see....fingers crossed...

But it's "only" the Real Beam Ground Map Mode, not all the AG modes. And the JF-17 is using the ED Radar API for quite a while now(MAP/GMT/SEA...). So why not?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

It was telling that it had only yesterday been implemented in the internal build and was called WIP, but yet Kate P seems to suggest it’ll ready in approx 2 weeks. We shall see....fingers crossed.

I’m more interested in the complete TGP and JDAM, which are massive tasks in themselves. I’m happy to ride the wave of false optimism for the moment.

The two weeks thing is a running joke amongst the community when it comes to release dates. I am certain that comment was made in jest.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

It's cool but honestly I'm not going to use it that much lol My number one wish ATM is for the data card to get implemented. Next the new missile guidance APIs and finally ATFLIR...

After all that's out I might play with the surface radar modes. :)

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Yeah... data card would be excellent... but for KA50 even more :).

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)