Saitek FIPs

SpitFly

Do the Saitek FIP's operate in DCS?

I presently have 9 Saitek FIP's in my Spitfire Simulator duplicating cockpit Gauges

All are operating off of SPAD.NeXT software which does not presently function in DCS.

Is there software in DCS which allows me to display these Gauges on my Flight Instrument Panels?

These Gauges are a combination of software from Saitek, fipgauges.Com and FSXTimes

1430243665_SpitfireInstrumentation.JPG.48fba38b7f0c23bdc62501a8262e9e16.JPG

Look for dcsflightpanel here on the forum and on github.

It is a software designed to interface saitek panels with dcs.

Don’t know if the instruments will work but you should ask them

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Thank you for the input. I am not yet on DCS but interested and investigating and if and when I do get involved I would like to use my present simulator set up. For the immediate future this is a rainy day or evening exercise ( Sailing Season beginning) so I not sure if and when I could give you any feedback. I appreciate you response and hope to investigate further.

Thank you again,

John

Thanks, Will try to ask!
I'm using DCSFilghtpanels but as far I know it support only Radio/Switch/Multi panels from Saitek/Logitech and 2 others

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137670

Nokia 6.1 with Tapatalk

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Thank you for the input. I am not yet on DCS but interested and investigating and if and when I do get involved I would like to use my present simulator set up. For the immediate future this is a rainy day or evening exercise ( Sailing Season beginning) so I not sure if and when I could give you any feedback. I appreciate you response and hope to investigate further.

Thank you again,

John

I can respect that, as you will find in the link, this is for the FIPs and X52pro using the "DirectOutput" SDK provided by Saitek/Logitek. It installs with the drivers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174