New StreamDeck Plugin

9 hours ago, lassekongo said:

@ctytlerI cant get rotary input to cycle viggens data panel selector. I followed the tutorial and allowed cycling but it only wants to jump between two selections ;/

I have the same problem. I had to make individual buttons for each position. Here is what I have for the weapon selector. I hope it can give some clues. 
fU4gynT.jpg

Values: 

0.0=WPN
SJO,0.1=WPN
RB75,0.2=WPN
LUFT,0.3=WPN
AKAN,0.4=WPN
AT-,0.5=WPN
IR-

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

I have the same problem. I had to make individual buttons for each position. Here is what I have for the weapon selector. I hope it can give some clues. 
fU4gynT.jpg

Values: 

0.0=WPN
SJO,0.1=WPN
RB75,0.2=WPN
LUFT,0.3=WPN
AKAN,0.4=WPN
AT-,0.5=WPN
IR-

WOW, How did you get this to show all of the three options in full? I've tried for ages to get this, fail and try again another time.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

1 hour ago, Mordants said:

WOW, How did you get this to show all of the three options in full? I've tried for ages to get this, fail and try again another time.

Photoshop 🤣

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Photoshop 🤣

Ah, The magic of photoshop. Thanks for letting me know. Thought I was missing a trick.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

I have published a new release of the plugin which fixes the issue with the ID Lookup window not populating the table for the A-10C II or the Mi-24P Hind. Available here:

https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface/releases/tag/v1.0.4

Note: to update you will need to uninstall the plugin first by right-clicking one the switch/button options in the Streamdeck GUI and selecting Uninstall, then reinstall by double-clicking the downloaded com.ctytler.dcs.streamDeckPlugin file.

@Bailey for viz.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ctytler said:

I have published a new release of the plugin which fixes the issue with the ID Lookup window not populating the table for the A-10C II or the Mi-24P Hind. Available here:

https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface/releases/tag/v1.0.4

Note: to update you will need to uninstall the plugin first by right-clicking one the switch/button options in the Streamdeck GUI and selecting Uninstall, then reinstall by double-clicking the downloaded com.ctytler.dcs.streamDeckPlugin file.

@Bailey for viz.

Thanks. It's loading the DCS Module Clickable Data for me just fine for both the A10 and Hind. Thumbs up to the flexibility bc I didn't uninstall the plugin first. Oops. Uninstall the plugin first!!! 😛
Thank you! I have edited the first post in the other thread with the link to the new version (https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/275239-mi-24p-stream-deck-with-dcs-exportscript/)

Edited by Bailey
  • Thanks 1

This is great!!  So useful and truly appreciated!!!

I do have a question on how to configure the emergency brake on a single switch. I can’t seem to get it to work.
Engage = 0

Disengage = 1

but it just doesn’t work.  Any thoughts?

On 7/11/2021 at 11:53 PM, Chewmann said:

This is great!!  So useful and truly appreciated!!!

I do have a question on how to configure the emergency brake on a single switch. I can’t seem to get it to work.
Engage = 0

Disengage = 1

but it just doesn’t work.  Any thoughts?

I think this guy solved it 😉 
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/276992-streamdeck-emergency-brake-issue/?tab=comments#comment-4724051

2 hours ago, hasole said:

Is there a way to use these switches in a macro?  I'd like to make a macro to cold start an aircraft if possible.

Yea. Look at the post above yours. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, lassekongo said:

I cant get this plugin to work with the F14 for some reason ?

You'll likely need to add the F-14 module lua script, you can find one if you search back in this thread's history.

You can test that it's working by going to the "DCS Comms" page of the StreamDeck plugin and click "Update" while a mission is running in DCS.

On 8/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, ctytler said:

You'll likely need to add the F-14 module lua script, you can find one if you search back in this thread's history.

You can test that it's working by going to the "DCS Comms" page of the StreamDeck plugin and click "Update" while a mission is running in DCS.

I found one and it seems to be working now 🙂

@ctytler

Btw another question. If i want to move my dcs installation to another drive what do i have to do in regards to dcs plugins to get it to work again ? 🙂

On 8/10/2021 at 1:39 PM, lassekongo said:

Btw another question. If i want to move my dcs installation to another drive what do i have to do in regards to dcs plugins to get it to work again ? 🙂

The StreamDeck plugin will work fine if you move DCS install directory. The only place it uses that is in the ID Lookup Window for populating the table data for modules, and in that same window is a place where you can update the install path and click Update.

Thanks a million for this are really loving it and its possibilities... and the YT videos are helpful as well. 

Was wondering will there be a version for the upcoming Apache module, because then this will solve my issue with the Apache MFDs..?

A suggestion, perhaps I just don't know the solution, can I make a knob on a button there turns both ways (first press clockwise, second press counter-clockwise), (I know you can use the standard multi-switch function), but would rather use something within the DCS Interface.

Thanks again.

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

I got the Viggen Datapanel selector working!

I modified the entry for the Datapanel Selector to:

[200] = "%.3f",    -- Datapanel Selector

It adds the necessary decimal places to allow you to rotate it.

This will be the Title Text Change entry:

0.600=AKT
POS,0.500=REF
LOLA,0.400=BANA
GRANS,0.300=VIND
RUTA
MAL,0.200=TID,0.100=TAKT,0.000=ID-NR

I was wondering if anyone has advice for the A-10C radios?  I'm trying to make very comprehensive A-10C and F/A-18C profiles.  The one's I've found have utilized keyboard shortcuts, which have room for problems.  So I'm wanting to make my own profiles with DCS Interface.  I want to both eliminate (or nearly eliminate) keyboard commands AND have feedback (i.e. current NMSP selection is green to indicate it's active).

I've made the UFC, AHCP, and CDU and have these working well.  These are a bit simpler and mostly momentary buttons with no feedback. 

In particular for the radios, does anyone have experience having the current frequency/channel displayed on a Stream Deck button? 

While I haven't programmed it, it seems using rotary/buttons to switch the frequency, modes, etc, will be relatively straight forward.

Thanks for any help!