New StreamDeck Plugin

You can put in custom text in place of the value returned by default

Refer to Ctytler's videos

His videos are great and I have it working for the rest of the dial positions, I just can't do that with the first position of the A-10's VHF radios since it doesn't return a predictable number.

I was thinking about it and I may try modifying the export lua to create a new variable that only gives the first part of the frequency seen in the 2002 variable.

Yeah that's probably the way I'd go too. There are some oddball retruns in various aircraft and TBH I'm rarely in the A-10

Do fly the Viggen a lot and some in there are the same, trying to fugure what's going on is an exercise in futility

Good luck with it

Hi all, sorry for lack of timely responses lately. Let me try to catch up...

A-10C II Tank Killer

@SmilingBandit - Thanks for posting how to update for the A-10C II, I've been able to send multiple people to your comment.

The "ID Lookup" currently works for A-10C but not for A-10C_2, I'll look into fixing this, however at first glance it looks like most IDs have remained the same and you can use the standard A-10C table for now.

A-10C Radios

@SmilingBandit I made an edit to the A-10C export lua file to add new uplink messages for each digit of the radio display. If you modify the Radio "SendData" sections (around line 805 for me) to look like the following you will have a 2500-numbered set of values to use for each digit of the radio. Note that this doesn't handle the "A" digit for UHF, and it gets some odd rounding of 24 or 74 instead of 25,75 sometimes, but you could handle these with mapping in the streamdeck (24=25,25=25,etc.).

-- AN/ARC-164 UHF and UHF Preset Channel
---------------------------------------------------
local lUHF_RADIO = GetDevice(54)
if lUHF_RADIO:is_on() then
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2000, ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lUHF_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000)))
	local uhf_freq_MHz_all = ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lUHF_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000))
	local uhf_freq_100MHz = math.floor(uhf_freq_MHz_all/100)
	local uhf_freq_10MHz = math.floor((uhf_freq_MHz_all - uhf_freq_100MHz*100)/10)
	local uhf_freq_1MHz = math.floor(uhf_freq_MHz_all - uhf_freq_100MHz*100 - uhf_freq_10MHz*10)
	local uhf_freq_100kHz = math.floor((uhf_freq_MHz_all - uhf_freq_100MHz*100 - uhf_freq_10MHz*10 - uhf_freq_1MHz)*10)
	local uhf_freq_1kHz = math.floor((uhf_freq_MHz_all - uhf_freq_100MHz*100 - uhf_freq_10MHz*10 - uhf_freq_1MHz - 0.1*uhf_freq_100kHz)*1000)
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2501, uhf_freq_100MHz)
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2502, uhf_freq_10MHz)
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2503, uhf_freq_1MHz)
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2504, uhf_freq_100kHz)
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2505, uhf_freq_1kHz)
	-- Note for the 100MHz this will show values 2,3,4 instead of 2,3,A -- this can be fixed with the text mapping in the Streamdeck plugin

local lPresetChannel = ExportScript.Tools.getListIndicatorValue(10)

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2001, string.format("%s", lPresetChannel.txtPresetChannel))
else
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2000, " ")
	ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2001, " ")
end

-- AN/ARC-186(V) VHF AM and Preset Channel
---------------------------------------------------
local lVHF_AM_RADIO = GetDevice(55)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2002, ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lVHF_AM_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000)))
local vhfAM_freq_MHz_all = ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lVHF_AM_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000))
local vhfAM_freq_10MHz = math.floor((vhfAM_freq_MHz_all)/10)
local vhfAM_freq_1MHz = math.floor(vhfAM_freq_MHz_all - vhfAM_freq_10MHz*10)
local vhfAM_freq_100kHz = math.floor((vhfAM_freq_MHz_all - vhfAM_freq_10MHz*10 - vhfAM_freq_1MHz)*10)
local vhfAM_freq_1kHz = math.floor((vhfAM_freq_MHz_all - vhfAM_freq_10MHz*10 - vhfAM_freq_1MHz - 0.1*vhfAM_freq_100kHz)*1000)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2511, vhfAM_freq_10MHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2512, vhfAM_freq_1MHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2513, vhfAM_freq_100kHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2514, vhfAM_freq_1kHz)

local lVHF_AM_RADIO_PRESET = {[0.0]="1",[0.01]="2",[0.02]="3",[0.03]="4",[0.04]="5",[0.05]="6",[0.06]="7",[0.07]="8",[0.08]="9",[0.09]="10",[0.10]="11",[0.11]="12",[0.12]="13",[0.13]="14",[0.14]="15",[0.15]="16",[0.16]="17",[0.17]="18",[0.18]="19",[0.19]="20",[0.20]="1"}
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2003, lVHF_AM_RADIO_PRESET[ExportScript.Tools.round(mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(137), 2)])

-- AN/ARC-186(V) VHF FM and Preset Channel
-------------------------------------------------
local lVHF_FM_RADIO = GetDevice(56)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2004, ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lVHF_FM_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000)))
local vhfFM_freq_MHz_all = ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((lVHF_FM_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000))
local vhfFM_freq_10MHz = math.floor((vhfFM_freq_MHz_all)/10)
local vhfFM_freq_1MHz = math.floor(vhfFM_freq_MHz_all - vhfFM_freq_10MHz*10)
local vhfFM_freq_100kHz = math.floor((vhfFM_freq_MHz_all - vhfFM_freq_10MHz*10 - vhfFM_freq_1MHz)*10)
local vhfFM_freq_1kHz = math.floor((vhfFM_freq_MHz_all - vhfFM_freq_10MHz*10 - vhfFM_freq_1MHz - 0.1*vhfFM_freq_100kHz)*1000)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2521, vhfFM_freq_10MHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2522, vhfFM_freq_1MHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2523, vhfFM_freq_100kHz)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2524, vhfFM_freq_1kHz)

I've also included an image of the Display icon with a decimal point I used as the icon image for the third decimal place in the attached example. In case you want to use that, it fits with Tahoma size 18 text.

Example Profiles - A-10C, AV8B, F/A-18, JF-17

In case you want to see how I implemented it in the Streamdeck I've uploaded my profiles to an example folder on the github page (Note sized for Streamdeck XL):

https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface/tree/master/Release/Examples

display_with_decimal.png.7c10012da0955d844e283f0f579b8370.png

A-10c_radio_screen_grab.PNG.837c965e0f0881569272097de7dbab7e.PNG

Follow up from my previous post, there are a few situations I saw where there were rounding issues in the lua in the kHz range, i.e. value shows up as 124.099 instead of 124.100, while splitting up the digits. It may need some tweaking, but I think it’s quite useable for now. I’d also like to incorporate string manipulation on the Streamdeck UI side, but it will go on my backlog of tasks.

I copied the A-10C.lua in the ExportsModule folder to A-10C_2.lua and it seems to be working so far. They didn't change the data fields for any of the input or outputs.

I didn't have anything mapped to the LASTE panel so I don't know how that will behave, but so far so good.

A couple of quick questions. Where is the A-10C.lua file located? I assume it is in the ExportsModule folder in my savedgames/ DCS-ExportScript folder. The next question, is where do I find the A10C_2.lua file to paste into? Savedgames or in the game files?

Thanks

Hi

First thanks a lot for this great plug-in. I realy enhanced streamdeck experience with DCS.

I'm at work for a F/A-18C hornet profile but encounter some trouble with toogle switch. I'm not sure the rigt way to explain that but when i press a buton on stream deck, the fonction change in DCS (no problem for that), but on stream deck the image first change to new state then go back to the previous state an update again to the new state, all that in a seconde. It's like there is two image update command in conflict ...

A couple of quick questions. Where is the A-10C.lua file located? I assume it is in the ExportsModule folder in my savedgames/ DCS-ExportScript folder. The next question, is where do I find the A10C_2.lua file to paste into? Savedgames or in the game files?

Thanks

The A-10C.lua file is located within "Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules", and the A-10C_2.lua does not exist yet, so you have to copy paste the original A-10C.lua file and rename the copy to A-10C_2.lua

Hi

First thanks a lot for this great plug-in. I realy enhanced streamdeck experience with DCS.

I'm at work for a F/A-18C hornet profile but encounter some trouble with toogle switch. I'm not sure the rigt way to explain that but when i press a buton on stream deck, the fonction change in DCS (no problem for that), but on stream deck the image first change to new state then go back to the previous state an update again to the new state, all that in a seconde. It's like there is two image update command in conflict ...

Yes, there essentially are two image update commands in conflict. The switch button for the native Streamdeck assets always switches to the next image after a button press. However for the DCS plugin I really only want it to change when I've received confirmation that the switch has changed in the game - particularly for switches like Autopilot ones that may not stay up if trim conditions aren't met. So these two mechanisms essentially fight against each other.

I tried a couple different methods of handling this, because its made more difficult from the fact that the game only reports the in-game switch state on a change and not again, but there's some delay in reporting back. So one way looked smoother, but would occasionally get stuck in the up position, when the game had returned to down position. I settled on the current implementation which has some graphical flickering, but at least reliably represents the game state.

I plan to revisit this and can likely improve it by adding some debouncing/timeout logic to the switches, but this will require likely incorporating timestamping and additional internal state to keep track of for elements which I currently am able to avoid. There's also a method to request a reset and resend of all data from the export script I think, but I was concerned about doing this for every switch press. I'll share when I have an update, but lately have been working on other side projects.

Thanks for the explanation on the files.

I have everything installed and double checked. However, I cannot get a connection established. I changed the lua file as instructed in the video to port 1725 with no luck.

I have my game install on a different drive. I have searched and cannot find a solution. Anything I should check or change? IP address, Ports? I would really like to get this working.

Thanks, for your hard work.

I fix the problem of flickering switch by changing "ExportLowTickInterval" from 0.5s to 0.1 and "ExportInterval" from 0.05s to 0.1 in the config.lua of DCS-ExportScript folder.

An other Question, in the script some data are ti be export separetly like for example pressure setting of the altimeter:

-- Standby Pressure Altimeter AAU-52/A

[218] = "%.4f", -- Altimeter_100_footPtr {0.0, 1000.0} {0.0, 1.0}

[220] = "%.4f", -- Altimeter_10000_footCount {0.0, 9.0} {0.0, 1.0}

[219] = "%.4f", -- Altimeter_1000_footCount {0.0, 9.0} {0.0, 1.0}

[221] = "%.4f", -- pressure_setting_0 {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}

[222] = "%.4f", -- pressure_setting_1 {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}

[223] = "%.4f", -- pressure_setting_2 {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}

but if i want to have the full pressure setting on only 1 buton how can I?

I also wanted to have a button working as a lamp for the red gear lever light but found in the export that it has no number:

-- Landing Gear

--[] = "%1d", -- CPT_LTS_LDG_GEAR_HANDLE

Thanks for the explanation on the files.

I have everything installed and double checked. However, I cannot get a connection established. I changed the lua file as instructed in the video to port 1725 with no luck.

I have my game install on a different drive. I have searched and cannot find a solution. Anything I should check or change? IP address, Ports? I would really like to get this working.

Thanks, for your hard work.

Can you tell if DCS Export script is working? They have a log file in "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.lua" that should write out some data each time a Mission is started.

If that is working, then you can next test from the StreamDeck side. There is the DCS comms button which opens a window from the plugin, and you can click Refresh to see if it is reading any data from the specified IP address and port.

If the Export Script is working, but Streamdeck isn't and the ports are configured the same in both, you can also look at a log file generated by the Streamdeck. In Windows Explorer paste the following location in the address bar: "%appdata%\Elgato\StreamDeck\logs". There should be log files there for "com.ctytler.dcs#.log

I fix the problem of flickering switch by changing "ExportLowTickInterval" from 0.5s to 0.1 and "ExportInterval" from 0.05s to 0.1 in the config.lua of DCS-ExportScript folder.

Thanks for pointing that out, I also have this at a higher setting, and without it the flickering is much more noticeable.

An other Question, in the script some data are ti be export separetly like for example pressure setting of the altimeter:

but if i want to have the full pressure setting on only 1 buton how can I?

I also wanted to have a button working as a lamp for the red gear lever light but found in the export that it has no number:

I would look at the examples in the A-10C.lua file, it combines pressure values into a new value how you would like to:

[59] = "%.4f",		-- pressure_setting_0
[58] = "%.4f",		-- pressure_setting_1
[57] = "%.4f",		-- pressure_setting_2
[56] = "%.4f",		-- pressure_setting_3
[61] = "%.1f",		-- AAU34_PNEU_flag

--  Pressure setting 
--------------------------------------------------------
local pressure_setting_3 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(56) * 10000 			-- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
local pressure_setting_2 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(57) * 1000 			-- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
local pressure_setting_1 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(58) * 100				-- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
local pressure_setting_0 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(59) * 10 				-- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
local pressure_setting = ((pressure_setting_3 + pressure_setting_2 + pressure_setting_1 + pressure_setting_0) / 100) 		
ExportScript.Tools.SendDataDAC("2006", string.format("%5.2f", pressure_setting))

For the landing gear light, finding this value may be a bit more involved, instructions for how DCS ExportScript gets their IDs are found here: https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts/wiki/Documentation-in-English#Create

The DCS Bios folks deal with a lot of this stuff as well, and there may be some threads that have knowledge of that export value or how to find it. I haven't explored too much in extracting lamp export IDs from modules other than what has already been done by ExportScript/Helios/DCS-Bios people.

Can you tell if DCS Export script is working? They have a log file in "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.lua" that should write out some data each time a Mission is started.

If that is working, then you can next test from the StreamDeck side. There is the DCS comms button which opens a window from the plugin, and you can click Refresh to see if it is reading any data from the specified IP address and port.

If the Export Script is working, but Streamdeck isn't and the ports are configured the same in both, you can also look at a log file generated by the Streamdeck. In Windows Explorer paste the following location in the address bar: "%appdata%\Elgato\StreamDeck\logs". There should be log files there for "com.ctytler.dcs#.log

I have this string in the DCS log file "[string "C:\Users\raide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua"]:101: in function <[string "C:\Users\raide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua"]:87>."

I found this in the Stream Deck log "20:10:34.927 Get Installed Modules Failure: DCS Install path [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World/mods/aircraft/] not found."

My Game path is on a "G" drive. Where should I change the path? Thanks

Thanks for pointing that out, I also have this at a higher setting, and without it the flickering is much more noticeable.

I would look at the examples in the A-10C.lua file, it combines pressure values into a new value how you would like to:

[59] = "%.4f",        -- pressure_setting_0
   [58] = "%.4f",        -- pressure_setting_1
   [57] = "%.4f",        -- pressure_setting_2
   [56] = "%.4f",        -- pressure_setting_3
   [61] = "%.1f",        -- AAU34_PNEU_flag

--  Pressure setting 
   --------------------------------------------------------
   local pressure_setting_3 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(56) * 10000             -- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
   local pressure_setting_2 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(57) * 1000             -- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
   local pressure_setting_1 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(58) * 100                -- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
   local pressure_setting_0 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(59) * 10                 -- {0.0, 10.0} {0.0, 1.0}
   local pressure_setting = ((pressure_setting_3 + pressure_setting_2 + pressure_setting_1 + pressure_setting_0) / 100)         
   ExportScript.Tools.SendDataDAC("2006", string.format("%5.2f", pressure_setting))

For the landing gear light, finding this value may be a bit more involved, instructions for how DCS ExportScript gets their IDs are found here: https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts/wiki/Documentation-in-English#Create

The DCS Bios folks deal with a lot of this stuff as well, and there may be some threads that have knowledge of that export value or how to find it. I haven't explored too much in extracting lamp export IDs from modules other than what has already been done by ExportScript/Helios/DCS-Bios people.

Well i found the value for landing handle light that is [227]

But for the pressure no way to have it works. I try in the A10 and the value 2006 of the bas export script do not work

I have this string in the DCS log file "[string "C:\Users\raide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua"]:101: in function <[string "C:\Users\raide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua"]:87>."

I found this in the Stream Deck log "20:10:34.927 Get Installed Modules Failure: DCS Install path [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World/mods/aircraft/] not found."

My Game path is on a "G" drive. Where should I change the path? Thanks

For the game path, you can click on the "ID Lookup" button in the Streamdeck GUI for one of the buttons and at the top of the window is a place you can enter the G drive location and click Update. However, this only really affects the table shown in this ID Lookup window -- if it finds your install you should see your list of modules appear.

As for the other log, it sounds like you found that string in the file "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log", correct? If that is showing up and there is no file there named "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.log", then it sounds like something is not working with the ExportScript.

When I run a mission then open "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.log" it shows:

ExportScript Version: 1.2.1
21:56:27:666 : Create UDPSender
21:56:27:668 : Create UDPListner
21:56:27:673 : File Path: C:\Users\cjtyt\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\FA-18C_hornet.lua
21:56:27:675 : File 'C:\Users\cjtyt\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\FA-18C_hornet.lua' loaded
21:56:27:675 : Version:
21:56:27:675 : Config: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Maps: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Tools: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : FA18C_hornet: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : genericRadio: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : ExportScript: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Detected Map: PersianGulf
21:56:42:012 : reset dcs ikarus
22:00:58:302 : ====== Logfile close ======

I'd suggest checking the install of the ExportScript or try reinstalling it. Sometimes there can be conflicts with other scripts included in the Export.lua. Do you have anything else such as Tacview, Helios, Vaicom, BIOS installed there? If so, perhaps try commenting all of the others out to see if ExportScript can run by itself.

For the game path, you can click on the "ID Lookup" button in the Streamdeck GUI for one of the buttons and at the top of the window is a place you can enter the G drive location and click Update. However, this only really affects the table shown in this ID Lookup window -- if it finds your install you should see your list of modules appear.

As for the other log, it sounds like you found that string in the file "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log", correct? If that is showing up and there is no file there named "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.log", then it sounds like something is not working with the ExportScript.

When I run a mission then open "Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.log" it shows:

21:56:27:666 : Create UDPSender
21:56:27:668 : Create UDPListner
21:56:27:673 : File Path: C:\Users\cjtyt\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\FA-18C_hornet.lua
21:56:27:675 : File 'C:\Users\cjtyt\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\FA-18C_hornet.lua' loaded
21:56:27:675 : Version:
21:56:27:675 : Config: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Maps: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Tools: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : FA18C_hornet: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : genericRadio: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : ExportScript: 1.2.1
21:56:27:675 : Detected Map: PersianGulf
21:56:42:012 : reset dcs ikarus
22:00:58:302 : ====== Logfile close ======

I'd suggest checking the install of the ExportScript or try reinstalling it. Sometimes there can be conflicts with other scripts included in the Export.lua. Do you have anything else such as Tacview, Helios, Vaicom, BIOS installed there? If so, perhaps try commenting all of the others out to see if ExportScript can run by itself.

Well it's up and running. I can see the export connection. Here is what worked:

Uninstalled DCS World, Unistalled TacView

Re-install DCS World

I run Raygun for my UFC (Buddy Fox)

Installed DCS-Export Scripts

Installed Tac View

Everything seems to work

Export-Lua file lines in order that are working for me

Raygun

DCS-Export

Tac View

Thanks again for your help:thumbup:

F18 Stream deck profile

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my stream deck profile....credit to Charles Tytler for creating the interface:

https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface

Youtube video of the profile:

And of course the streamdeck profile file, enjoy:

(Zip is on page 9)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232650

Edited by Kudujock

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my stream deck profile....credit to Charles Tytler for creating the interface:

https://github.com/charlestytler/streamdeck-dcs-interface

Youtube video of the profile:

And of course the streamdeck profile file, enjoy:

(Zip is on page 9)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232650

Great job! I hope you continue to produce these profiles for other aircraft!

Auto-throttle control (ATC) in the F/A-18C mod shows up as DCS ID: 491 in the DCS Interface "ID Lookup" widget (image attached) but it doesn't show up in the "DCS Comms" widget. That item also doesn't seem to readout as title text on a Momentary Button/Display (Text) control on the Stream Deck. Can someone describe what is broken here or what I am misunderstanding about this sdPlugin for DCS?

All this lua stuff and DCS architecture is quite new to me but I did manage to find some reference to ATC and 491 listed in "Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta/Mods/aircraft/FA-18C/Cockpit/Scripts/clickabledata.lua"

3c8471b7b40808faba0ecbf0fed93087.thumb.png.0cf6c963565ea1b53c6b31dc95baf3e3.png

8af085d6405fffea1674865bc5a853cc.png.a7603dde95230d16dc4b22c99691db46.png

Auto-throttle control (ATC) in the F/A-18C mod shows up as DCS ID: 491 in the DCS Interface "ID Lookup" widget (image attached) but it doesn't show up in the "DCS Comms" widget. That item also doesn't seem to readout as title text on a Momentary Button/Display (Text) control on the Stream Deck. Can someone describe what is broken here or what I am misunderstanding about this sdPlugin for DCS?

All this lua stuff and DCS architecture is quite new to me but I did manage to find some reference to ATC and 491 listed in "Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta/Mods/aircraft/FA-18C/Cockpit/Scripts/clickabledata.lua"

So 491 is the momentary button to toggle ATC on and off and now functions after I dumped " [491] = "%1d", -- THROTTLE ATC toggle {0,1}" into the FA-18C-hornet.lua under DCS-ExportScript. Still not sure where to find ATC state info, so at this point I just have a complicated replacement for a Stream Deck Hotkey.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have a problem with installing this plugin on my Streamdeck XL. I managed it to install and it worked for only one time, I noticed massive lags on online servers. As I tried to use it a second time I got no connection anymore. I got the following error in the logfile of the Streamdeck plugin:

13:44:30.054 Get Installed Modules Failure: DCS Install path [C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World/mods/aircraft/] not found.
13:44:49.098 Get Installed Modules Failure: DCS Install path [G:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World/mods/aircraft/] not found.

As you see slash and backslash are mixed up and I have no idea how to fix that. I am also not able to type in a backslash in the field for "DCS World Install Directory", I can only fil it in with copy and paste.

What am I doing wrong? Windows 10 here and DCS is on G:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\

This is my log file:

11:22:59:556 : Create UDPSender
11:22:59:556 : Create UDPListner
11:22:59:558 : File Path: C:\Users\Toni\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\Bf-109K-4.lua
11:22:59:558 : File 'C:\Users\Toni\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\Bf-109K-4.lua' loaded
11:22:59:558 : Version:
11:22:59:558 : Config: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : Maps: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : Bf109K4: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : Tools: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : genericRadio: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : ExportScript: 1.2.1
11:22:59:558 : Detected Map: CaucasusBase
11:23:09:128 : reset dcs ikarus

and this is my config file:

-- Ikarus and D.A.C. Export Script
--
-- Config File
--
-- Copyright by Michael aka McMicha 2014
-- Contact dcs2arcaze.micha@farbpigmente.org

ExportScript.Config = {}
ExportScript.Version.Config = "1.2.1"

-- Ikarus a Glass Cockpit Software
ExportScript.Config.IkarusExport = true -- false for not use
ExportScript.Config.IkarusHost = "127.0.0.1" -- IP for Ikarus
ExportScript.Config.IkarusPort = 1725 -- Port Ikarus (1625)
ExportScript.Config.IkarusSeparator = ":"

-- D.A.C. (DCS Arcaze Connector)
ExportScript.Config.DACExport = false -- true for use
ExportScript.Config.DAC = {}
-- first hardware
ExportScript.Config.DAC[1] = {}
ExportScript.Config.DAC[1].Host = "127.0.0.1" -- IP for hardware 1
ExportScript.Config.DAC[1].SendPort = 26026 -- Port for hardware 1
ExportScript.Config.DAC[1].Separator = ":"
-- secound to n hardware
--ExportScript.Config.DAC[2] = {}
--ExportScript.Config.DAC[2].Host = "127.0.0.1" -- IP for hardware 2
--ExportScript.Config.DAC[2].SendPort = 9092 -- Port for hardware 2
--ExportScript.Config.DAC[2].Separator = ":"

-- Ikarus and D.A.C. can data send
ExportScript.Config.Listener = true -- false for not use
ExportScript.Config.ListenerPort = 26027 -- Listener Port for D.A.C.

-- Other
ExportScript.Config.ExportInterval = 0.05 -- export evry 0.05 secounds
ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval = 0.5 -- export evry 0.5 secounds
ExportScript.Config.LogPath = lfs.writedir()..[[Logs\Export.log]]
ExportScript.Config.ExportModulePath = lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules\]]
ExportScript.Config.Debug = false
ExportScript.Config.SocketDebug = false
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSend = true
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSendCount = 100

d0099ade7b938896944aad4a1ed526a1.jpg.b303dbec71bcd8ec0f9211e14eaf3eb0.jpg

How can I find lamp IDs for the F-14B? I'm trying to create the radar modes with lamps for the RIO, but searching through the dcs interface comms is difficult due to the sheer number of entries. Any advice on how to track down lamps for the following?

PD STT

PULSE STT

PD SRCH

RWS

TWS AUTO

TWS MAN

PULSE SRCH

How can I find lamp IDs for the F-14B? I'm trying to create the radar modes with lamps for the RIO, but searching through the dcs interface comms is difficult due to the sheer number of entries. Any advice on how to track down lamps for the following?

PD STT = 6114

PULSE STT = 6115

PD SRCH = 6116

RWS = 6117

TWS AUTO = 6118

TWS MAN = 6119

PULSE SRCH = 6120