Joint Task Force Heavy [HVY] Recruiting OPEN

HVY-COVooDoo

Joint Task Force Heavy is opening recruiting to new pilots of all skill levels who are age 18+. We have 175 members, and love our community!

Here are some facts about us:

- We are a relaxed group that borders on “milsim”, but we are realistic in the sense that real-life obligations always come first.

- We boast 9 combat squadrons, 1 aggressor squadron, and 1 Training Squadron. You specialize in an airframe of your choice for big missions, which indicated the squadron you’ll be assigned to. (Fly anything you want for almost everything else)

- JTFH maintains 4 dedicated servers that run 24/7, and run amazing PvE scenarios.

- JTFH has a rank system, and maintains an HQ with the PERSCOM Soldier Management System, allowing pilots to easily find flights that suit them.

- Our majority live in U.S. time zones, but have members from all over and we welcome you as long as we can speak English to one another.

- We are dominantly PvE, with some PvP thrown in from time to time.

Join our Discord HERE.

ALSO - See our website at Joint Task Force Heavy!

jointtaskforce-hvy2.png?1585896081

Edited by HVY-COVooDoo
New Updates

• 1 month later...

I must say that this is an incredible squadron to belong to. Squadrons for all types of aircraft and heli's. I even picked up the huey on sale and the guys from that squadron had me up and running in hours!

Never any A$$ Holes there, just friendly people who love to fly.

• 3 months later...

Excited about the prospects of joining, upon connecting to Discord however there was no warm welcome or didn't get the feeling anyone was interested in possible recruits. 119 leadership expressed no interest. Took a while to get more information though eventually one of the member pilots kindly answered questions. Training nights well established, but working towards a goal of one coordinated mission a month. Just one person's experience.

Edited by flycats2
English

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

Excited about the prospects of joining, upon connecting to Discord however there was no warm welcome or didn't get the feeling anyone was interested in possible recruits. 119 leadership expressed no interest. Took a while to get more information though eventually one of the member pilots kindly answered questions. Training nights well established, but working towards a goal of one coordinated mission a month. Just one person's experience.

Sorry about your less than ideal experience with us, it must've been a slow day! We are active, but admittedly there are some lulls!

Been flying with these guys almost 3years now. Not dealt with any D-bags within the community. But there's always people who I've never seen before that want to badmouth any squadrons that aren't 'theirs'. We have plenty of fun regardless of the know-nothing internet detractors though.

Been a member of the Task Force for over a year. When I joined, I knew little about DCS and the A10c that I'd just bought. But these guys took me under their wing, trained me, helped me and I can't thank them enough.

It is well known here that real life obligations come first, whether it be exams, work, or your neighbour's birthday party, [HVY] is very flexible.

You won't find a nicer group of people to fly with, these guys are friendly, helpful, accomodating and do have a lot of fun.

So give us a shot, I have never for a moment regretted joining this Task Force, and I highly doubt you will either.

I’ve been a member for 1-1/2 years. These guys are really experienced and are willing to help any time to help learn airframes and tactics. The servers have some awesome scenarios and the campaign sorties are a great time.

The IRL first priority keeps those of us with lives outside of gaming to be able to balance time and still be part of a great team!

Love this place.

• 4 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 7:37 PM, HVY-COVooDoo said:

Joint Task Force Heavy is recruiting new pilots of all skill levels. We have 95 active members, and love our community.

Here are some facts about us:

- We are a relaxed group that borders on “milsim”, but we are realistic in the sense that real-life obligations always come first.

- We boast 9 combat squadrons, 1 aggressor squadron, and 1 Training Squadron. You specialize in an airframe of your choice for big missions, which indicated the squadron you’ll be assigned to. (Fly anything you want for almost everything else)

- JTFH maintains 4 dedicated servers that run 24/7, and run amazing PvE scenarios.

- JTFH has a rank system, and maintains an HQ with the PERSCOM Soldier Management System, allowing pilots to easily find flights that suit them.

- Our majority live in U.S. time zones, but have members from all over and we welcome you as long as we can speak English to one another.

- We are dominantly PvE, with some PvP thrown in from time to time.

PILOTS OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NEEDED MOST (But we love you all and would love you to join):

AJS37 Viggen

Mirage 2000

AV-8B Harrier N/A

F-14B Tomcat

Go directly to our Discord at https://discord.gg/RwnNdR9!

I would love to join but i need a uptdated discord invite, i main the viggen too 😄 

Edited by isglas

• HVY-COVooDoo changed the title to Joint Task Force Heavy [HVY] Recruiting OPEN
  • 8 months later...

Come join us at JTF Heavy

Owned Modules: F-18, F-16, F-14, AV-8B, A-10c, Huey, Hip, KA-50, Gazelle, Mig 15, Mig 19, Mig 21, FC3, P-51, BF-109, C-101, L-39, F-5, YAK-52

PC Specs- 8700k at 5.1GHz on Asrock z370 Fata1ity k6, EVGA 1080ti SSC2, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1TB NVMe m.2 Drive for DCS with a 500gb NVMe M.2 boot drive, Oculus Rift S

• 1 month later...