DCS Load times with 2.5.6 are terrible

Hello.

Quick forum-search did not give me anything, so I thought, Id make a new thread.

Ever since 2.5.6 game loading times are TERRIBLE.

Before 2.5.6 I soley used OB and load times were around 25s to the main menu.

Since then I oc'ed my CPU to 4,8Ghz allcore and along OB use stable 2.5.5.

Just tested this again.

Loadtime of stable (2.5.5) is about 20s now to main menu.

Loadtime of OB (2.5.6) to main menu is 01:20s at the first try!!!! Four times as long as loading stable.

Second try was 01:05s (see log); thrid try was 40s... strange.....

Ive already done numerous repairs, deleted of savedgame-folder etc........... and already kind of got used to this.

Still this is all very strange to me

stable dcs.txt

OB dcs.txt

Edited by Wali763

• 1 month later...

Is there something changing about this issue??

I did not check perf-situation since last update (coming with SC-release), but loadtimes are still terrible. It normlally is around 01:20 mins which is about one minute longer than with OB 2.5.5.

Stable 2.5.5 was faster but has slowed down too it seems. I guess this has something to do with the copy-protection having been changed.

Still is this going to be the standard from now on??

It is just a lottery if the game start at all after the last big update. Need to wait forever, then ctrl alt del, then try again, the same, and again etc. etc. And it is NOT the computer or any mods. Repair does not work aider. And why repair something that worked before anyway…

It goes longer and longer time beetwen playing this game now :(

• 2 weeks later...
It is just a lottery if the game start at all after the last big update. Need to wait forever, then ctrl alt del, then try again, the same, and again etc. etc. And it is NOT the computer or any mods. Repair does not work aider. And why repair something that worked before anyway…

It goes longer and longer time beetwen playing this game now :(

Have you enabled "full screen"?