Attacking Trains

Odin386

Hi everybody, Chris the rookie here, I want to start by thanking you all for the warm welcome and the loads of help you've given me.

I purchased the P51 and also the Normandy package. I've have seen several videos on YouTube of P51's attacking trains. How do I go about setting that up. I'm still fighting my way through the mission editor. I know there are probably many aspects of the Normandy package I am unaware of and for that matter the whole simulation software. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Also, does anyone know of some really good tutorials for learning the Normandy campaign and for that matter the different mission set up tools on the software. I've found some good ones but you'll have to admit a lot of tutorials on YouTube aren't very good.

Feel free to shout out if you can give me a hand. And again thanks to a great bunch of guys.

Odin386

PS: I'm using an Oculus Rift S if that's important.

I haven't got trains working properly in Normandy in the ME either.

Do you have civ traffic turned on in your settings?

If you turn them on, either in your settings on in the settings for the mission, trains drive around the tracks but it's less than ideal because I don't think a kill counts for anything and sometimes they drive through each other.

Idk if this is still the case, but if you haven't set the year to 1944 I think modern trains used to drive around instead of steam trains.

Hope this can help you out til someone who's more of an expert with the ME can!