Anyone managed to get a customized cockpit to load in-game?

BarTzi

I'm trying to make a slight cockpit modification. Got all the files sorted and I am able to load it just fine in the model viewer.

However, even if I select it in-game (DCS recognizes the entry, so the path is correct as far as I know), I keep getting the default cockpit to show instead.

Anyone had a similar issue? Is this a bug?

When you say it won't load...are you setting it up as a customized cockpit with a drop down menu?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I have the same issue. I can select the custom pit livery but the default still shows. Works in modelviewer though.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

I have the same issue. I can select the custom pit livery but the default still shows. Works in modelviewer though.

Well if it happened to someone else it could be a bug. If it is can a moderator please move this thread to the verified bugs section?

Thanks