How to Select TPOD

dresoccer4

hi, quick q: which HOTAS button selects the TPOD? Here's what I see in Chuck's guide

DOWN(PUSHED)=HUDSceneReject/TPOD

however that doesn't seem to work for me

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

It's been a while but iirc what you've found will only switch between "normal" and hotas controls of t-pod if pressed twice. You can only select t-pod from MFDs

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

can only select TPOD from the MFD? ok thanks. what do you mean by normal and hotas tpod control for double press?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

With tpod active, double press sensor select to enter hts mode. It enables a bunch more tpod shortcuts via the sensor select switch.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

With tpod active, double press sensor select to enter hts mode. It enables a bunch more tpod shortcuts via the sensor select switch.

oh that's awesome! never knew that. i didn't see it in chuck's guide in the sensor section for some reason. is there an indicator on the MFDs to show if hts mode is active or not?