Mirage 2000C IFF switches and dials

muamshai

There are two panels pertaining to M2000 IFF functionality.

One is under INS keypad. Called as Radar IFF Panel in document

The second is at front dash just behind the control stick. Called as IFF Panel in document.

How are these two panels link to each other? Which one mode and combination of switches/buttons/dials is functional in the game?

Tried to find a thread which may have answered this question but the result was nada. Some of them are from last year. Hence my question.

Thanks in advance folks :)

This space is available for your advertisement

There are two panels pertaining to M2000 IFF functionality.

One is under INS keypad. Called as Radar IFF Panel in document

The second is at front dash just behind the control stick. Called as IFF Panel in document.

How are these two panels link to each other? Which one mode and combination of switches/buttons/dials is functional in the game?

Tried to find a thread which may have answered this question but the result was nada. Some of them are from last year. Hence my question.

Thanks in advance folks :)

The one behind control stick is the transponder.

The one on the right below INS is the interrogator to identify friends on your scope.

Just turn the right knob to turn it on, then you can perform interrogation with "nose wheel steering" button on HOTAS.

So far:

- you can't turn on/ off your transponder.

- you can't set your own transponder code.

- you can't choose the friendly reply code on IFF interrogator.

:smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi