steerpoint is not showing on hud

dave76

well, one question.......if i select a steerpoint either in auto or man mode, hsi is in nav , ins is aligned nav, but stpt tadpole is fixed inside FPM in the hud and can't be be followed to navigate ....... what am i missing......flt plan is loaded and visible on mfd...........:(:(??????

forget, answer page 55 manual...insert lat, long and altitude again and press enter.......should work now ;)

Edited by dave76

Guys, I have a question about the steerpoints. How do I get the steerpoint info such as distance, time to steerpoint to display on the HUD? I prefer setting up the steerpoints from the cockpit rather than from the mission editor! Thanks! Cheers!!

Guys, I have a question about the steerpoints. How do I get the steerpoint info such as distance, time to steerpoint to display on the HUD? I prefer setting up the steerpoints from the cockpit rather than from the mission editor! Thanks! Cheers!!

Currently the jet is unable to create a new steerpoint from inside the cockpit. The work around is to place as many steerpoints you think you may need in the ME. Then once in the jet, input the new coordinates in the existing created steerpoints data to create your flight plan.

So after an alignment, the information should be in the HUD if you confirmed your alignment coordinates within the first two minutes of selecting NORM on the alignment.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP