Merge for the Cure - A COVID19 Relief Charity Event

M0ltar

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting distance should be stated in OP. Version will be the latest version of Open Beta as that is the version most people that fly multiplayer use.

Hi M0ltar,

I don't have OpenBeta installed, can i play with the "stable" as well?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. I signed up for this tournament but i've never played Multiplayer….:(

Thanks

baco30

Registration

Squadron Name: N/A

Teamspeak/Discord: N/A

Contact person Discord ID: Head Doctor#6657

Aircraft Selection: M-2000C

Pilots: Head Doctor

Screenshot_2020-05-02-22-15-28-540_com.google.android_gm.thumb.jpg.42405106d78cfd23d0f56258cc1522f0.jpg

Edited by Head Doctor

DCS modules: FC3 | F-5E Tiger II | Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C Hornet | Christen Eagle II | Sceneries and stuffs

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz | 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 | Galax GeForce GTX 1660 Ti | SSD M.2 500GB + SSD 240GB | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster T.16000m FCS | DIY reasonably confortable gaming rig on wheels

Hi M0ltar,

I don't have OpenBeta installed, can i play with the "stable" as well?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. I signed up for this tournament but i've never played Multiplayer….:(

Thanks

baco30

No you’ll need open beta.

A couple rules questions -

1. If one pilot crashes is that a victory for the other guy or a draw?

2. If you say "draw" to #1 what happens if one pilot in a losing fight crashes deliberately to force a draw?

3. If you splash the other guy, run out of fuel, but still stick the landing, is that a victory?

A couple rules questions -

1. If one pilot crashes is that a victory for the other guy or a draw?

2. If you say "draw" to #1 what happens if one pilot in a losing fight crashes deliberately to force a draw?

3. If you splash the other guy, run out of fuel, but still stick the landing, is that a victory?

If the other pilot crashes and you survive you win the round. If you run out of fuel, but are still able to land that s a win as well.

UPDATE

Merge for the Cure Signups are well underway and actually almost to a close. Signups close tomorrow. If you wish to take part in this 3 weekend BFM tourney please head over to https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=268203 and signup.

So far, 60 registered pilots have donated nearly $1500 to various charities around the world in support for COVID19. If you want to watch or contribute to the action we get started this Saturday @ 1700z on the DCS World Events Twitch channel

REGISTERED PILOTS MUST BE PRESENT ON THE SPLASH ONE GAMING DISCORD VOICE CHANNELS AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO SCHEDULED MATCH TIME. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SPLASH ONE GAMING DISCORD YOU CAN GET IT FROM THE THIS THREADS OP.