Q1E Development Update

Cobra847

"It is coming- you paid for it- we’ll deliver."

Best quote. ED could learn more than a few things from HB.

Edited by RaTzo

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobra:

I am giving you a bro hug. My goodness. These are great news, and I am excited. I have never doubt your leadership and vision in the Tomcat work. I was a quick fan of the Heatblur Tomcat when I FIRST saw it on YOUTUBE two years ago (then proceed to return to flight simulation after two decades complete with a new rig and HOTAS, lots of manual studying and solo mission training), and I am just as excited before as I am now.

This excitement is also for your team as well. This is hard work and I truly appreciate the time spent in research, quality assurance, and fan communication.

Thank you and thank you once more to your great team.

p.s: May your team member make a good recovery, and everyone stay healthy amid this trying times.

Thanks for the update!

Please is the "circle over target" order for Iceman (while sitting at Jester position and using Lantirn) still on the mix?

All be safe!

Yes, just another item we did not get to yet. Thank you all for your continued patience with us.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Jest F-14A going to be suitable for 1970s scenarios with old style high visibility Navy camo and Iranian Tomcats or it's going to be some modern variant similar to B?

Thanks for your work, you are great.

Thanks for the update. Is the Forrestal at all dependent on ED Carrier API or anything affected by the supercarrier? Specifically shooting to see if HB was able to solve the deck sliding issue and/ or cat launch issues that got much worse in 2.5.6.

And any chance of F-14D? Jk

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Cobra, what about the JESTER LANTIRN? May we please see a video on it in the upcoming future alongside the Forrestal plans? Even something somewhat WIP would reinstitute the communities' interest in it.

What does the 14b's digital EIG look like?

Someone else posted this in another thread.

Screenshot_20191129-125700.thumb.png.d2fa8771ac6405fed47233657affeb48.png

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Thanks for the update!

Just to ask a quick question, can we expect to see included earlier generation missiles like the AIm9H and Aim7E4? Perhaps not necessarily for the F14B but for the F14A?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Hi Cobra,

Might I inquire what the forcefeedback options mean in relation to Vjoy forcefeedback sticks? I use a brunner ffb base and before this update the f-14 ffb blows every other module which uses ffb out of the water. But I take it your adjustments dont work with my brunner ffb base because it uses Vjoy to interact with DCS?

Could you tell me if Brunner has contacted you to work out their FFB support? it uses plug ins and vjoy to simulate the FFB from DCS and its still in its infancy at some points although its an awsome ffb base for sims like X-plane, microsoft flight sim etc but it lacks capability in dcs still. Such as no stick movement dictated by the game. it will shake and such but trim is only possible via hardware trim.

Id love to hear from you if you guys have partnered up with Brunner as I think your F-14 module is one if not the best module all around and certainly with FFB. I can literally feel how much attention to the force feedback you guys have put into the F-14 i just cant experience everything the way you guys have programmed it.

Hey Cobra, awesome work as usual. As VR is so immersive and the pilots body is important for immersion, can you expand on the new pilots body? Will this be included for VR?

Cheers

Craig

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908