Tie down chains

Swift.

• 1 year later...

+1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:12 AM, Swiftwin9s said:

Will we be seeing tie down chains to go with the chocks that we already have for F18?

Chains, the people to go with them, and the logic to make it all happen seem like way too much to ask for.  I have been a “chain guy”, and it’s pretty chaotic.  And dangerous.

• Like 1

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

1 hour ago, 352nd_Hoss said:

At least we won't be tripping on them in the hangar bay at night. Or smacking a trailing edge with our foreheads

Well there are other forms of pain, in VR i jumped to behind what i think were some bushes and it was my coffee table... pain.

An now i´m more careful when doing my walkaround 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

9 hours ago, 352nd_Hoss said:

At least we won't be tripping on them in the hangar bay at night. Or smacking a trailing edge with our foreheads

OMG! I did just that! I was going up a ladder to the flight deck, and banged my forehead on a trailing edge.  Three stitches.

• Like 1

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.