Set Ai task ? How

Thumper5

Hi,

I am trying to get ai planes to spawn on airfield and then take off at random times. I want them to be visible until take off/ activation.. I set up the flight, have them start from ramp, have uncontrolled ticked etc.

My problem is when I try to select AI task, nothing shows up in the pull down menu. I have looked all over how to get anything and I am lost. utterly lost.

A few posts down someone made a nice AI mission and it shows when a triggered plane enters an area a Mig 29 takes off. I downloaded it saw the commands but in my own mission I cannot replicate it.

Any step by step help would be greatly appreciate. I think I have the whole random take off timing thing down I just need to figure out how to get AI to spawn on ramp and then eventually take off once random time/event occurs.

Thank you for any assistance.

It sounds like you did not add a Start command in the Group's Triggered Actions. Do this and it will appear in the drop down for AI Task Push on the triggers page:

Click group, go to Triggered Actions, Add Command > Start

Click on Trigger List, set your trigger to AI Task Push, choose the Start you just created

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files