How do I use the Beta Version ?

GAJ52

I'm currently using the Stable version of DCS 2.5 but as someone has already posted this version has not been updated since December. I appreciate the Beta version will include some bugs but I would like to try some of the new features added during the Beta process since December.

How can I start using the current Beta version of DCS 2.5 ?

GAJ52

Intel i7-7700K @ 4.60GHz | 32 GB Ram | Win 10 Pro 64 | GTX 1080i 11.00MB | Saitek X52 Pro

How can I start using the current Beta version of DCS 2.5 ?

It depends .. do you want to have it alongside your current DCS, or you prefer to save space and convert your current DCS to Open beta?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

just to add to the first answer have a look at this youtube from grimm reapers

some people also run the two versions (or more) side by side

also see this link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/#1704074

come back if you have questions! good luck

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

If you want to easily switch back and forth between the 2, Skatezilla's updater utility is great

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal