Eurofighter Typhoon?

Cy-27

Not ED

The newsletter will have all the details

thanks

Aaargh!!! I can't wait!!! This is like a wet dream right alongside the Viper!!!

And now the GF claims she wants me to teach her flying!

This hobby is turning way too expensive and time consuming!

Thanks ED! Just lovin'it!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the German Air Force had started upgrading to Captor-E? But yes, indeed other customers still use the mechanical scanned one, which is still pretty much the best non-AESA radar in the world.

The first Typhoons with CAPTOR-E are the ones for Kuwait: https://www.eurofighter.com/news-and-events/2019/12/first-flight-of-eurofighter-in-kuwait-air-force-configuration-takes-place-the-most-advanced-variant-of-eurofighter-ever-flown

Not sure if its started to be delivered to the Luftwaffe yet but it should be close

I thought the German Air Force had started upgrading to Captor-E?

Only plannings so far. The new german Tranche 3 Eurofighters are still equipped with the mechanical radar.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Just as I was getting comfortable in the F-16. This should be a great module.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

We are getting a modern western fly-by-wire multirole aircraft. Yay...

Not necessarily. If it will be another Tranche 1 Eurofighter (like the one VEAO was working on) then it will have pretty much no multi role capabilities at all and will be a pure fighter.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

So, modern western winged computer with less capabilities than the ones we already have?

:thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

:joystick:I am still waiting for my Tornado

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

My guess would be AvioDev. Edit: If it's not a new team.

I'm excited for todays newsletter! :thumbup:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

giphy.gif

I just wish I could do this in something that has red stars on it, and letters like "Su" or MiG", or even "Tu" in its name. Or in something that requires more attention to stick and rudder operations than "just pull it" for a manoeuvre like that.

So, modern western winged computer with less capabilities than the ones we already have? Even less yay then.

Even a Tranche 1 would have far more air to air capabilities than anything in DCS. Kind of sucks for the Redfor fans, but what can you do :P

For those wondering, this is not the eagerly awaited module they mentioned earlier this year. BN confirmed that in the thread in the Chit Chat section.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm