DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Hi,

Thanks for the update, and fot the T-45.

The T-45 seems not working. The F/A-18C panels are working, but not this mod.

Thanks to have a look.

Vincent

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

Thanks for the update, and fot the T-45.

The T-45 seems not working. The F/A-18C panels are working, but not this mod.

Thanks to have a look.

Vincent
Update the script, you must have a T-45.lua file in the "Modules" folder for everything to work

I did it, but T-45.lua is not present un Modules.

Edit : just downloaded the latest scripts, and it works.

Thank you.

Edited by vctpil
  • Like 2

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

MFD Screen not working,only buttons working!And there is no tutorials for this,only give a DCS World MFD Exporter ,but how to use it to link the fking DCS UFC???

mzFSksGnweC43cL.jpg

Edited by zhouyut001
  • GamingPC: Ryzen 5950X  + 64G RAM + Nvidia 4090 + 1T Dedicated SSD For DCS 
  • HOTAS: WingWin F15EX Throttle + VKB Gunfighter Mk.III Joystick + SN2 Rudder + TrackIR Pro
  • HomeServer: Dell R7515 (EPYC 7402 + 1 T RAM + 48T SSD Raid10 + Nvidia A40
  • Network: Google Fiber 2G

2 hours ago, zhouyut001 said:

MFD Screen not working,only buttons working!And there is no tutorials for this,only give a DCS World MFD Exporter ,but how to use it to link the fking DCS UFC???

Dude calm down. DCS World MFD Exported is a different program which is not linked to this app. But Petr is working on implementing it into this app IIRC. 

• Like 4

Gents,

Looking for some assistance.

Currently the app will receive info from the PC.  But it will not send data from my Android to the PC.  Reviewing the github troubleshooting section and directions it indicates that it could either be the PC IP address or ports.  These are the steps I've done so far.

1.  Added Port exceptions for 25070 TCP/UCP AND 5160 TCP/UCP on windows firewall.

2. Added the same port exceptions on my home router.

3. Verified my PC's IP address and made sure it is correct in the app.

I'm just not sure what else to try.  Thanks for any assistance.

-Vig

18 hours ago, 159th_Vigil said:

Gents,

Looking for some assistance.

Currently the app will receive info from the PC.  But it will not send data from my Android to the PC.  Reviewing the github troubleshooting section and directions it indicates that it could either be the PC IP address or ports.  These are the steps I've done so far.

1.  Added Port exceptions for 25070 TCP/UCP AND 5160 TCP/UCP on windows firewall.

2. Added the same port exceptions on my home router.

3. Verified my PC's IP address and made sure it is correct in the app.

I'm just not sure what else to try.  Thanks for any assistance.

-Vig

If you receive data from DCS World but when you click in the application nothing happens, in most cases it is due to the wrong IP address of the computer given in the settings in DCS UFC. Send the screen from the settings in the application and the computer's IP (preferably from cmd> ipconfig)

Also check that there are no typos in the given IP address in the DCS UFC (e.g. a comma instead of a dot or an unnecessary space, etc.)

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 5:34 AM, pet333r said:

If you receive data from DCS World but when you click in the application nothing happens, in most cases it is due to the wrong IP address of the computer given in the settings in DCS UFC. Send the screen from the settings in the application and the computer's IP (preferably from cmd> ipconfig)

Also check that there are no typos in the given IP address in the DCS UFC (e.g. a comma instead of a dot or an unnecessary space, etc.)

Pet333r,

Thanks for the assist.  See attached for a sanity check.

V/R

Vigil

IPConfig Snip.JPG

Tablet App.png

On 5/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, WRCRob said:

@159th_Vigil Also check your firewall on your local network, I had issues with that even though my IP's were in sync.

Hey man,

So I'm not an expert in setting up passthroughs for IP addresses..  I went so far as to turn off both windows defender and my router firewall to see if I could work around it.  No luck.  What fixed it for you?

V/R

Vigil

17 hours ago, 159th_Vigil said:

Hey man,

So I'm not an expert in setting up passthroughs for IP addresses..  I went so far as to turn off both windows defender and my router firewall to see if I could work around it.  No luck.  What fixed it for you?

V/R

Vigil

Firstly, make sure your PC and each tablet/device you're using has each been assigned a static IP - you can do this via most newer routers, but if not, on each device. Then edit the config file that comes with DCS UFC to match the IPs of each device. Then post a screenshot here showing that you've managed to do this step - so a screenshot on your router showing each device's IP, as well as a screenshot of the DCS UFC config file. This is the #1 reason people, myself included, have had issues getting it to work. 

Edited by GunSlingerAUS

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

5 hours ago, GunSlingerAUS said:

Firstly, make sure your PC and each tablet/device you're using has each been assigned a static IP - you can do this via most newer routers, but if not, on each device. Then edit the config file that comes with DCS UFC to match the IPs of each device. Then post a screenshot here showing that you've managed to do this step - so a screenshot on your router showing each device's IP, as well as a screenshot of the DCS UFC config file.

-- properties
ExportScript.Config = {}

-- device 1
ExportScript.Config.Export      = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export1SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export1Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host        = "192.168.0.22"    -- IP for 1st app
ExportScript.Config.Port        = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 2
ExportScript.Config.Export2     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export2SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export2Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host2       = "192.168.0.14"    -- IP for 2nd app
ExportScript.Config.Port2       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 3
ExportScript.Config.Export3     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export3SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export3Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host3       = "192.168.0.16"    -- IP for 3rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port3       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 4
ExportScript.Config.Export4     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export4SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export4Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host4       = "127.0.0.1"       -- IP for 4rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port4       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- receive commands from external apps
ExportScript.Config.Listener         = true         -- listen commands from apps
ExportScript.Config.ListenerPort     = 25070         -- Listener Port receiving commands

-- data separator (do not change)
ExportScript.Config.Separator = ";"

-- Other
ExportScript.Config.ExportInterval          = 0.05    -- export every 0.05 seconds
ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval   = 0.1    -- export every 0.x seconds
ExportScript.Config.ExportModulePath        = lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\pw-dev_script\Modules\]]
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSend        = true
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSendCount   = 100

-- Navigation data
ExportScript.Config.ExportNavData           = true      -- true if you want to export navigation data to show position on map
-- default: 5 (ex. 0 = 10fps / 5 = 2fps / 10 = 1fps)
-- if your device is fast enough, you can lower this value to get smoother map performance
ExportScript.Config.ExportNavLow            = 5         -- ExportLowTickInterval multiplier
ExportScript.Config.ExportNavAllLow         = 10        -- don't change this (10)

-- data export ( change to true if You are using DCS AoA Indexer )
ExportScript.Config.ExportSelfData          = false     -- export SelfData (Lat, Lon, Alt etc.) every LowTickInterval
ExportScript.Config.ExportTWS               = false     -- Threats from FC3

-- export Displays data
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysA10C      = true      -- A-10C
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysAV8BNA    = true      -- AV8BNA (UFC, ODU, UVHF)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysF14B      = true      -- F-14B
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysF16       = true      -- F-16C Viper (DED, CMDS, UHF)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysFA18      = true      -- F/A-18C (UFC)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysFA18Ifei  = true      -- F/A-18C (IFEI)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysJF17      = true      -- JF-17 (UFC)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysM2000     = true      -- Mirage 2000C
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysKA50      = true      -- Ka-50

-- if you don't use CDU in A-10C and you want better performance on older devices, change to false
ExportScript.Config.ExportA10C_CDU          = true

Hey GunSlinger,

See attached.  I also pulled a copy paste of the config file and added it to your quote.  Thanks again for the help.

Vig

IP Reserved (2).jpg

Edited by 159th_Vigil

Hey Vigil

Firstly, you can delete any Device section that's not being used from your config.lua file - you're only using one Tablet, right? So you can delete the following lines from your config.lua:

-- device 2
ExportScript.Config.Export2     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export2SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export2Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host2       = "192.168.0.14"    -- IP for 2nd app
ExportScript.Config.Port2       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 3
ExportScript.Config.Export3     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export3SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export3Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host3       = "192.168.0.16"    -- IP for 3rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port3       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 4
ExportScript.Config.Export4     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export4SD   = false             -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Export4Nav  = true              -- true if you want to show position on map on this device
ExportScript.Config.Host4       = "127.0.0.1"       -- IP for 4rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port4       = 5160              -- port for sending data

This will just make it a little easier to keep track of devices and IP numbers

It appears you've got your tablet and PC Ip addresses configured correctly - both in the config.lua, and the router's assignment of IP addresses. Double check on each device that these IPs are indeed being used on each device, which can be found in the network settings of Android and Windows. Sometimes what you see in the router is not what is on the device.

Now open up the DCS UFC app on your tablet. Go to the settings (big red tab when you first open the app called Settings) and change the "IP Address of the PC" at the top to the IP of your PC, which is 192.168.0.28

Restart everything, and see if it's working. If not, then I'm flummoxed - I'd start everything from scratch, and follow the instructions included with the app to the letter. Also find out how to port forward port 5160 to your PC and the tablet via your router and, also exclude DCS and this port from any AV software. Fingers crossed! 

Edited by GunSlingerAUS

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

On 5/20/2021 at 1:16 PM, 159th_Vigil said:

Hey GunSlinger,

See attached.  I also pulled a copy paste of the config file and added it to your quote.  Thanks again for the help.

Vig

IP Reserved (2).jpg

Check if any additional software is't blocking Android > PC data transfer. Communication of this data is done via UDP, the default port 25070

New version 1.0.2021.0521 avaible
- F/A-18C: added Jettison buttons & landing gear indicators
- F/A-18C IFEI: increased panel performance
- F/A-18C IFEI: changed panel graphic
- AJS37: added weapon selector/interval and master mode knobs & Nav panel on CK-37 panel in landscape mode
- AJS37 CK-37: fixed selector knob in landscape mode
- M2000C: INS > PCN

• Like 3

Hello,

Is there any way of purchasing this app but without the need to go through the Google Play Store, i dont have a Google Account and dont wish to make one (I use Aurora store for app updates).

Is there a possibility to purchase the apk directly from you?

Many thanks.

23 hours ago, Copperpot said:

Hello,

Is there any way of purchasing this app but without the need to go through the Google Play Store, i dont have a Google Account and dont wish to make one (I use Aurora store for app updates).

Is there a possibility to purchase the apk directly from you?

Many thanks.

At the moment, the application is available only through Google Play

9 hours ago, Thiccen Nuggets said:

So it seems to work pretty well in single player but I get no data transfer between either device in multiplayer

The option: Allow player export must be set on the server (the vast majority of servers have this turned on, but there are also those where it is turned off). Without this option, data from DCS is not transferred to external applications.