DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

I had it shut off (there's an image showing it off in the folder of initial pics). The Windows Defender firewall is the only thing of the sorts on my PC. I don't use any anti virus/malware software of any kind.

- iamthesaga

Send me Your network configuration (hardware type/model, connections etc) to: piotr.wos.developer@gmail.com

maybe this will help me locate the cause

Issue with SRS

Hi all,

Really enjoying the product and it works great. I am having issues running it alongside SRS though. I have tried re-ordering the imports in Exports.lua but to no avail.

Has anyone had any luck running both at the same time?

Thank you!

Hi all,

Really enjoying the product and it works great. I am having issues running it alongside SRS though. I have tried re-ordering the imports in Exports.lua but to no avail.

Has anyone had any luck running both at the same time?

Thank you!

This is my order in the export.lua.

Maybe it helps.

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])
local lfs=require('lfs'); dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])

pcall(function() local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]]); end,nil);

Hi,

just a quick question : is the app working for the OpenBeta ?

It is working for all module in the stable version, but not in the OB.

Thanks,

Vincent

Disregards, I re-install the srcipt, do the update and it is working again.

Edited by vctpil
Solved

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

just a quick question : is the app working for the OpenBeta ?

It is working for all module in the stable version, but not in the OB.

Thanks,

Vincent

The DCS version does not matter. Works with stable and open beta. Only in each version you need to have the script installed.

Hi,

Any chances for integration with new A-10C II ? Sadly, buttons work only for the old version.

Of course it will, the application code has been practically updated to support A-10C II, some tests and checking if everything is ok and it will go to Google Play

New version 1.0.2020.930 avaible

- added the ability to switch between panels

- F-14: added Light panel

- A-10C UFC: added fullscreen support

- A-10C UFC: fixed buttons: Master Caution / DATA / SEL / INTEN

- F-16C: added fullscreen support for ICP & warning panel

- F-16C: fixed TF-FAIL indicator

- app: clean Settings and added app version info

- app: code optimization

Edited by pet333r
  • Like 1

New version 1.0.2020.930 avaible

- added the ability to switch between panels

- F-14: added Light panel

- A-10C UFC: added fullscreen support

- A-10C UFC: fixed buttons: Master Caution / DATA / SEL / INTEN

- F-16C: added fullscreen support for ICP & warning panel

- F-16C: fixed TF-FAIL indicator

- app: clean Settings and added app version info

- app: code optimization

attachment.php?attachmentid=249086&stc=1&d=1601673111

Excellent. Just updated my app on my phone. Do we need to update the script at all on the PC?

- iamthesaga

Excellent. Just updated my app on my phone. Do we need to update the script at all on the PC?

- iamthesaga

There is no need to update the script for this version. I'm just finishing support for the new A-10 and it will be in the next update and for this update you will need to update the Modules folder in the script.

I just bought a very used Nexus 10 Android tablet so I could have bigger UFC, ACMP, ICP.

SWIPE works smoothly on F14 and the rest of the Modules... Very nice once you get used to it!

Thanks, pet333r!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Woohoo! Light panel inbound! That's all four of my tablets in use. Thanks a million mate, best $17 I ever spent.

Edited by GunSlingerAUS

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I just bought a very used Nexus 10 Android tablet so I could have bigger UFC, ACMP, ICP.

SWIPE works smoothly on F14 and the rest of the Modules... Very nice once you get used to it!

Thanks, pet333r!

Woohoo! Light panel inbound! That's all four of my tablets in use. Thanks a million mate, best $17 I ever spent.
Thx

Hi Pet333r,

I just purchased the DCS UFC (ver1.0.2020.930), download the script and copy as necessary to my "...Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts" folder. I updated my my computer IP address in the setting of the application and in the config.lua file as described.

I copy the 2 lines from the Export.lua that was in the script folder of the DCS UFC to the top of my Export.lua file , my Export.lua file look as below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

local lfs=require('lfs');

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua]])

local dwlfs=require('lfs');

dofile(dwlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DEVICEWORKS\DEVICEWORKS.lua]])

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');

dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

-- load the DCS ExportScript for DAC and Ikarus

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua]])

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i operate the application in my tablet (for all the models that i try) there are a communication between the DCS UFC to the cockpit specific instruments , for example UFC of the FA-18C, each button that pushed on the UFC (in the DCS UFC application) reacted immediately on the UFC in the FA-18 cockpit, but all the texte and view in the DCS UFC tablate application were off (DARK) nothing seen there, while in the cockpit of the FA-18 it works normal and OK.

I checked again and again the ip address ( but it is ok, and if it was not , i couldn't get the reaction on the buttons in the cockpit when i push it on the tablet application.

As you can understand from my Export.lua file , i use DCS BIOS, STREAM DECK and Tacview, and all working perfecte.

Please help, thank you in advance

My cockpit used 3 main monitors 43" (as main screen) and additional 3 small 8" screen for the LDDI , AMPCD, RDDI

Aviram_AD

Hi Pet333r,

I just purchased the DCS UFC (ver1.0.2020.930), download the script and copy as necessary to my "...Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts" folder. I updated my my computer IP address in the setting of the application and in the config.lua file as described.

I copy the 2 lines from the Export.lua that was in the script folder of the DCS UFC to the top of my Export.lua file , my Export.lua file look as below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i operate the application in my tablet (for all the models that i try) there are a communication between the DCS UFC to the cockpit specific instruments , for example UFC of the FA-18C, each button that pushed on the UFC (in the DCS UFC application) reacted immediately on the UFC in the FA-18 cockpit, but all the texte and view in the DCS UFC tablate application were off (DARK) nothing seen there, while in the cockpit of the FA-18 it works normal and OK.

I checked again and again the ip address ( but it is ok, and if it was not , i couldn't get the reaction on the buttons in the cockpit when i push it on the tablet application.

As you can understand from my Export.lua file , i use DCS BIOS, STREAM DECK and Tacview, and all working perfecte.

Please help, thank you in advance

My cockpit used 3 main monitors 43" (as main screen) and additional 3 small 8" screen for the LDDI , AMPCD, RDDI

Try disabling some scripts and check if there may be a conflict here. Then turn on one at a time to see where the problem may be.

There is definitely no problem with DCS-BIOS, Tacview, SRS

There can be a conflict with StreamDeck when data is sent from DCS to StreamDeck

Hi pet333r

I follow the instruction, changed the Export.lua file as the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--local dwlfs=require('lfs');

--dofile(dwlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DEVICEWORKS\DEVICEWORKS.lua]])

--dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua]])

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it doesn't help,

additionally, I switch off the firewall , nothing help.

it look that the application can send the commands from the tablate to the PC and these commands received and make what need in the Cockpit of the DCS, but the DCS UFC android in the tablet , can not receive the data (it doesn't presents it) .

By the way, i also have and use the Hornet Device android application , and it working with my computer (it using DCS Device Server application)

Please help

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Aviram_AD

DCS UFC for android

Hi pet333r

I follow the instruction, changed the Export.lua file as the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--local dwlfs=require('lfs');

--dofile(dwlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DEVICEWORKS\DEVICEWORKS.lua]])

--dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua]])

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it doesn't help,

additionally, I switch off the firewall , nothing help.

it look that the application can send the commands from the tablate to the PC and these commands received and make what need in the Cockpit of the DCS, but the DCS UFC android in the tablet , can not receive the data (it doesn't presents it) .

By the way, i also have and use the Hornet Device android application , and it working with my computer (it using DCS Device Server application)

Please help

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Aviram_AD

Hey mate, the latest version keeps crashing repeatedly. It eventually works after a couple of restarts. This is the first time I've seen this issue, and it's happening on all 4 of my Android tablets.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Hey mate, the latest version keeps crashing repeatedly. It eventually works after a couple of restarts. This is the first time I've seen this issue, and it's happening on all 4 of my Android tablets.
Also, I noticed that this can happen after updating, I think I know why it is. I will correct it

DCS UFC for android

Try disabling some scripts and check if there may be a conflict here. Then turn on one at a time to see where the problem may be.

There is definitely no problem with DCS-BIOS, Tacview, SRS

There can be a conflict with StreamDeck when data is sent from DCS to StreamDeck

Dear Piotr

Thank you for your helpful replies.

I found 2 issues that I corrected:

1. the Ip address that I put in the Config.lua was the IP address of my computer , and from your last email I understood that it should be the IP of the Android tablet, so I corrected it accordion (in the installed software of the DCS UFC application , under the setting the IP address must be the IP of the computer.

after I corrected the IP address in the config.lua and operated the both software applications (in the android the DCS UFC and in the computer dcs_openbeta the UFC still didn't react , no any connection between the android and the tablet even i restarted the both applications again.

so I entered Export.lua and moved the 2 first lines that belong to the DCS UFC from the top of the Export.lua to the end, i also enabled the other lines of the Stream Deck , and everything now worked perfect !!!

My Export.lua file look now as the following:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest to you to highlight for the other users (via the blog or in your instruction, that the IP address in the Config.lua must be the IP of the tablet, and the IP in the tablet nus be the IP of the computer which the DCS simulator installed there.

as you see from my Export.lua file , the DCS UFC android application working with the DCS BIOS, TACVIEW, STREAM DECK external 6 monitors ....,

Thank you very much again , for great software application , and thank you very much for your great support,:):thumbup:

Aviram_AD