DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Ok, switching between panels will be much easier and faster. I changed a large part of the application code so that it will be possible to move with "gestures" (left / right) and change panels, you will not have to exit and run another one. But first, I have to test everything and see if it will work properly under all conditions:smilewink:

This is really cool, thanks!

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

I was having that issue as well. Turned out to be my firewall. I turned off only my local (internal) network firewall and things transfered just fine after.

I look forward to the day when mfd screens can have data on them, will make building a pit easier.

Also feature request for @pet33r could you add the RWR screen/controls as well? Would be nice to have an easily accessible way to view RWR other than trying to get the Lua just right to fit in the graphic on a monitor. And thanks for taking the swipe suggestion, that is going to be a game changer when released!

I'm using a very trash backup phone with 5" screen and I can say a-10c cdu numpads needs something different because I hate throwing phone and going high pitched "FUUUU" moment ending with trying to reach laptops numpad and type for the sixth time :megalol:

Nothing is wrong with the app btw; don't get it wrong but there could be a different solution for this problem maybe so I'm just pointing out when things get heated up it can go very rouge :(

Also my hands and therefore my fingers are literally extra small so I can't even think people with big hands and small screens.

If there is any problem with data transfer to Android:

- turn off any firewall and check if it does not cause it in time

- update app and script

A-10C CDU operation on such a small display will be inconvenient, I think of removing the lower panel on such screens (thanks to this the main CDU panel will increase a bit)

HI.

I have a little Problem with my Tablet.

I have 2 tablets and in at all two it says me, the App is incompatible but at one i can install it and it works great and on the other one I havent an install button or somthing else.

What I can do?

Check if you have data synchronization turned on in a given Google account, it is possible that on some device it is not turned on and Google account data is not transferred between them. This is a new device?

Check if you have data synchronization turned on in a given Google account, it is possible that on some device it is not turned on and Google account data is not transferred between them. This is a new device?

Yes thats a new Device. In all other apps I get an Install button on the top right corner but not on ur app. Confused:cry:

Yes thats a new Device. In all other apps I get an Install button on the top right corner but not on ur app. Confused:cry:
Both devices connected with same account? Check data synchronization. I used to read about it somewhere on official Google support, if I find it, I'll post it.

Also try turning the devices off and on, it is possible that the devices will sync during startup

Both devices connected with same account? Check data synchronization. I used to read about it somewhere on official Google support, if I find it, I'll post it.

Also try turning the devices off and on, it is possible that the devices will sync during startup

All two connected with the same ACC. I can see also the app when I go to "My Apps" in the playstore.

All two connected with the same ACC. I can see also the app when I go to "My Apps" in the playstore.

I had a similar issue where it only showed the buy option on a second device with the same account. I went on the desktop version of the Play store, clicked install and then the device and it dropped it on there for me.

I am having a hell of a time trying to get this to work. I believe I am doing everything correctly. Downloaded the newest zip file. Unzipped it. Placed the Scripts folder in the right location (I have no other mods installed). Config file all filled out correctly. Static IP address on the PC and both portable devices. I can get it to show on my phone and tablet but no reciprocation. I tried disabling the Windows firewall, adding the inbound rule, port forwarding.... nothing. What else can I try? I don't have any other firewalls or antivirus programs running. Any help would be appreciated.

What am I missing. Windows firewall disabled. Network firewall minimal. IP's reserved and configured. Can't transmit from the app to the game.

Link to screenshots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/EdTRkKXsMmdNHZxAA

Anyone that can help out would be greatly appreciated.

It seems to me that you are looking for the Android IP address in the wrong place. There should be no information about the mobile network in the properties of the currently connected wifi network

It seems to me that you are looking for the Android IP address in the wrong place. There should be no information about the mobile network in the properties of the currently connected wifi network
That's the only spot I see for network info. It's the address I set for a static IP in my router/gateway. It was different before I set it static. Also the same in the WiFi settings.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

39df37826876c05361654649157b032b.jpg

That's the only spot I see for network info. It's the address I set for a static IP in my router/gateway. It was different before I set it static. Also the same in the WiFi settings.

39df37826876c05361654649157b032b.jpg

From what I can see, the problem is probably that the device is connected to the router via Wifi Direct, not as a regular connection to the Wifi network

From what I can see, the problem is probably that the device is connected to the router via Wifi Direct, not as a regular connection to the Wifi network
It's connected to the router via WiFi Direct. That setting in the phone is to connect to other devices via that function. I'm not connected to anything. I'm connected to my router via the standard route by clicking on the SSID and entering the password. Doing that gives me the the static IP I assigned via the router.

I do appreciate your suggestions and help. I really would like to use this app that I purchased. 10b1c767d6825ce263c77622a4aaee8c.jpg

Do you have access to the properties of the currently connected Wifi network in Settings > Wifi > "here is usually a list of all nearby wifi networks" (hold on your Wifi network, select Properties from the menu).

This, of course, can be different on different Android versions and different system overlays

Do you have access to the properties of the currently connected Wifi network in Settings > Wifi > "here is usually a list of all nearby wifi networks" (hold on your Wifi network, select Properties from the menu).

This, of course, can be different on different Android versions and different system overlays

Only settings I see on my phone (LG G8 ThinQ) is this. In another section it shows the security type that is WPA/WPA2 PSK.24c26e1a755f63ca82e362d817862208.jpg

Only settings I see on my phone (LG G8 ThinQ) is this. In another section it shows the security type that is WPA/WPA2 PSK.24c26e1a755f63ca82e362d817862208.jpg

And what does it look like in the router settings? It is about a list of actively connected devices to a wifi network.

Also try to reestablish the connection between the router and the device, but let the router set everything together, including the IP address

And what does it look like in the router settings? It is about a list of actively connected devices to a wifi network.

Also try to reestablish the connection between the router and the device, but let the router set everything together, including the IP address

Yes. The router has a list of connected and disconnected devices. I removed the connection from my phone and let it re-establish with the router. The router dished it the static IP I had set for it. There isn't a way I see to remove a remembered device from the router without resetting the whole thing. I also gave the router a reboot for safe measures. Tested the app in the game again and same result. I can receive but can't transmit.

Not sure if it means anything but when I can't transmit, nothing works on the app from either of my devices. I see a green box of where I'm pushing but the switches don't flip or anything. A-10C Warthog is what I'm trying.

- iamthesaga

Yes. The router has a list of connected and disconnected devices. I removed the connection from my phone and let it re-establish with the router. The router dished it the static IP I had set for it. There isn't a way I see to remove a remembered device from the router without resetting the whole thing. I also gave the router a reboot for safe measures. Tested the app in the game again and same result. I can receive but can't transmit.

Not sure if it means anything but when I can't transmit, nothing works on the app from either of my devices. I see a green box of where I'm pushing but the switches don't flip or anything. A-10C Warthog is what I'm trying.

- iamthesaga

To make us understand well, you receive data from DCS (e.g. data from LCD displays) but when you click in the application, nothing happens?

Turn off the firewall for a while and other if you use other programs of this type. There may be the reason, instead of unblocking ports, etc., just turn off for several minutes, this is the easiest way to is to check if this causes the problem (firewall often blocks incoming connections to the PC)