Loading F-16 Liveries

R0NiN

So I just picked up the F-16C this week and have been learning it. But I just downloaded a few skins and it doesn't seem to want to load them into the game. Am I missing something? I download from user files, unzip the file, copy the folder into C:\User Files\[user]\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C\

I load up the game, go to any various method of changing the skin of my plane, and the only one showing is the default. Am I missing something? Did I mess something up?

Thanks in advance.

So I just picked up the F-16C this week and have been learning it. But I just downloaded a few skins and it doesn't seem to want to load them into the game. Am I missing something? I download from user files, unzip the file, copy the folder into C:\User Files\[user]\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C\

I load up the game, go to any various method of changing the skin of my plane, and the only one showing is the default. Am I missing something? Did I mess something up?

Thanks in advance.

You are using the wrong folder. The correct is \USER NAME\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C_50\

You are using the wrong folder. The correct is \USER NAME\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C_50\

Thanks a lot from me too, mate, not as obvious as it should seem (for a non expert as I sure am anyway).

This should even deserve to become a sticky, IMHO.

With best regards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I added The Thrunderbirds Livery so that I can setup some statics and nellis... made the Livery Directory to the save game folder as instructed and boom all the block 50's are Thunderbids. So that is a no go for me. Any idea why it would replace all the Block 50's

I just renamed the directory so xxxxxx and all of the stock repaints are back. 

Any ideas? Thanks All! 

And to the person with the 4 A7's picture. Oh man that looks amazing... I can't want to see that in the DCS game. 

What an amazing airplane!

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.