DCS E/A-18G Growler

Just wanted to update anyone that follows this thread and isnt following us on discord. We have had talks recently to release the F/A-18E/F/G. But we dont have a release date yet. There are things we need to fix and still add. Be sure to follow us on our discord for up to speed news about the project.

That’s great news Muttley!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super excited for this mod! This will be my go to mod in every server running it.

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l

Will any features from the DCS Hornet be used for this mod, ie Pilot, cockpit and afterburner textures or will everything be 100% in-house?

From the obvious things like the FM, Cockpit, are from F/A-18C. Everything else you see is made by the team like the Textures, Pilot, etc.

Oh man, I can't wait any longer, haha! Any idea when the launch will be?

We discussed wanting to release after the Super Carrier, but we dont think the Super Carrier will release any time soon. I can just give a time frame of the end of this month or early June. We still have a lot of things we need to add and fix a lot of bugs we have with the Super Hornet.

We discussed wanting to release after the Super Carrier, but we dont think the Super Carrier will release any time soon. I can just give a time frame of the end of this month or early June. We still have a lot of things we need to add and fix a lot of bugs we have with the Super Hornet.

Thanks man! Amazing work, look so beautiful! Can't wait to fly with my buddies.

I saw a biplace version. It will be multiplayer to?

• 1 month later...

Pretty much. The new patch restricts using DCS Core files for mods. The SuperBug was going to use the FM and cockpit from the F/A-18C. So unless a miracle happens...it's dead. They mentioned they were going to release it to use with previous versions for those who wanted to roll-back.

Really a sad situation all around. I understand ED's desire to stop their stuff from being pirated, but this move killed quite a few mods in their tracks. I was really looking forward to the Rhino...and this was going to be the only game in town. :(

Oh, bummer. But I deeply hope they release it as an AI version at least?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Muttley8, the link on the first page comes back as "invalid"?

Stunning looking model chap, stunning.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.