[CHECKING] F-16C Cockpit Lighting and Shadow Bug

SpecterDC13

The link above is to a one minute video I made demonstrating the bugs I have found as of the new DCS World OB update 2.5.6.45317 date 20200320.

After I updated DCS World OB I jumped into the F-16 instant action "Cold and Dark" on the Caucasus map. I then went through the start up process and that is when I started to notice some things happening.

Edited by SpecterDC13

My PC: GPU-AMD 6800XT OC / CPU- AMD RYZEN 5800X OC / 32 GB RAM 3200Mhz / 1TB SSD / 2TB HDD / 500GB M.2 / Monitor: 34" Ultrawide Samsung 1000R Curve / WinWing F16EX HOTAS / TM Cougar MFDs / TM TPR Rudder Pedals / TrackIR5 / ICP

The link above is to a one minute video I made demonstrating the bugs I have found as of the new DCS World OB update 2.5.6.45317 date 20200320.

After I updated DCS World OB I jumped into the F-16 instant action "Cold and Dark" on the Caucasus map. I then went through the start up process and that is when I started to notice some things happening.

As always after an update, delete the fxo and metashaders2 folder from your DCS Saved Games folder. Then try again.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Here is the track file of me running the same process as I first stated but after deleting the FXO and Metashaders2 items. Same result as before deleting them. You can see all the same things happen as they did in the first video. This even happens on multiplayer servers I noticed.

F16 Lighting Shadow Bug.zip

My PC: GPU-AMD 6800XT OC / CPU- AMD RYZEN 5800X OC / 32 GB RAM 3200Mhz / 1TB SSD / 2TB HDD / 500GB M.2 / Monitor: 34" Ultrawide Samsung 1000R Curve / WinWing F16EX HOTAS / TM Cougar MFDs / TM TPR Rudder Pedals / TrackIR5 / ICP

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t see these issues. Recommend uninstalling the F-16 module from module manager and reinstall.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.