Coronavirus sale?

falcon_120

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Please keep it clean and on topic.

These also are not Normal Circumstances.

Let's just keep this in mind,m please.

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

HODOR! SOMEBODY GOT A TOY CHEAPER THAN ME1!!!1!!1LIFE SPAT IN MY FACE, OH WOE UNTO ME111!1!!11

Everyone here is supposed to be adults, let's grow up and not be petulant and selfish, 'k? It's pretty bad when a reformed spambot is one of the grownups in the room @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

HODOR! SOMEBODY GOT A TOY CHEAPER THAN ME1!!!1!!1LIFE SPAT IN MY FACE, OH WOE UNTO ME111!1!!11

Everyone here is supposed to be adults, let's grow up and not be petulant and selfish, 'k? It's pretty bad when a reformed spambot is one of the grownups in the room @@

If you read my post, I am not bitter, I don't personally really feel anything about me. As I said, I got all I have wanted and more for the money I have paid etc.

So stop personal attacks.

I can talk about others state of minds and what I feel about others people opinions that I have heard and read, without meaning that it is mine personal emotion.

What I state is for ED to consider for their policy in the future, regarding all the pricing through the pre-order, early access, release and other sales including special sales.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

my only issue is, when I got excited then realized I got more modules than I would care to fly and learn. If only I got time to fly them, Oh wait....

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

Just bought some modules in full price within 2 months, sad...

Me too. Five days ago I also had a job. Do I now grudge (e.g.) the Viper sale? Not in the slightest... nobody had a crystal ball back in Oct '19. Six months down the line and life has drastically altered (for the worse) for millions worldwide. There are many far worse affected than me, unfortunately.

As a society we have to come together. Whether that's simply individuals looking out for their vulnerable neighbours, local businesses providing free/discounted refreshments for over-worked health workers, or game developers offering reductions, every gesture helps. These are scary times for many people.

Not for my elderly parents though. When I jokingly asked this evening if they had sufficient toilet paper I was firmly reminded that "we lived through wartime rationing, son. So long as there's a basin and a kettle we're good. Our only fear is the return of powdered egg!" :lol:

Wherever you are, keep safe and well, but remember that without each other we're nothing, "Social distancing" doesn't mean "losing your humanity".

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Er... Just bought some modules in full price within 2 months, sad...

There is something that has saved me a lot of money and its called patience. Every module I have bought I have waited for it to go on sale. With the exception of one pre order that still saved me money.

There is something that has saved me a lot of money and its called patience. Every module I have bought I have waited for it to go on sale. With the exception of one pre order that still saved me money.

+1000000000000000

Ive got just about every module, even ones that dont interest me& ive never paid full price for any of them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

+1000000000000000

Ive got just about every module, even ones that dont interest me& ive never paid full price for any of them.

This. I think there are like 1-3 modules I don't actually own, mainly WW2. I have paid "full"-early access discount pricing for the latest/greatest and don't really regret it. ED needs to make cash, and 70 bucks a few times a year isn't gonna break me. But I totally get if you are a starving student or whatnot. In that case wait for the inevitable sale, and really, you're missing out on all those "awesome parts" of EA.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Patience is what its all about. Ive got two warbirds left to buy. Realistically, between owning all the dcs content& il2 content, i have more than i can ever hope to work my way thru. At some point, its just a matter of supporting devs. 90% of my flying at the moment is done in the ka50&mi8,but when sale time cones around ill chip in $20-30 for a plane i might not have any interest in. Sometimes, like with the yak52, im pleasantly surprised. Others go to the "ill get to this after ive worked thru the others " pile

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE