DCS World Patch Notes Discussion Thread

BIGNEWY

No update on raven one for steam? That's disappointing...

Edit,

Doesn't show up in DLC list, but searching steam via search bar, it shows up.

Edited by sigfan86

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

There was last time I checked...

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• ED Team

Two new campaigns added to steam including raven one.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

thanks

QUOTE=Northstar98;4496992]There was last time I checked...

Doh.... had to do a search in steam. It isn't in the DLC list, but it appears when doing a search.

Thank you

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

Hopefully a hotfix will come soon for them.

I also wonder about the stable version, this patch looked to be mostly fixes as well as some new goodies for the F-16 and F/A-18, so hopefully a new stable build won't be far off, so long as this new patch is a good one.

I don't think there will be a hotfix, there is a patch planed for next week(A-10C2 Update release).

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Ahh yeah, that makes sense, just had a peak at the patch status thread as well.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

It was at the end of the notes. Seems the Tone is gone and the AIM-9X radar lock is jittery.
I have not tested it but if you're right I don't mind it as long as it track alright and can destroy its target.

AIM-120 missile. The probability of countermeasure spoofing returned to the old value.

I'm little bit dissapointed by this after few testing both SP and MP because the Amraam is now more susceptible to chaffs , no idea why ED did it. Have not found a thread discussing why this was necessary.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

This looks huge for the Harrier. Hoping all of that stuff actually made it in to the patch

Modules: A10C, F5, F14, F16, F18, F86, AV8B, UH1, Mi8, Ka50, FC3, Supercarrier, CA, P47, P51

Ya, it's amazing what some torches and pitchforks can accomplish, which years of waiting patiently seemingly cannot.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

thanks

When is polychop's ns430 for gazelle coming to ED store?

We spoke about it about a month ago, I'm just curious if any timeline has been established, or still testing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Ya, it's amazing what some torches and pitchforks can accomplish, which years of waiting patiently seemingly cannot.

Do you really think they whipped up all those fixes since the rage thread?

Isn't it more likely that these things had been in the works for a while, like Ron said?

The patch (23 Sept) seems to have broken the Gazelle SA342M weapons screen. I no longer get laser range data and the bearing and azimuth are fixed and wrong.

Interesting... I got an issue with the A10-C laser/TGP following this update too, see here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4497594#post4497594

Wonder if similar laser issues have been picked up in other modules?.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Do you really think they whipped up all those fixes since the rage thread?

Isn't it more likely that these things had been in the works for a while, like Ron said?

Yeah. There was an interesting interview with Razbam back in May where it was clear that a lot of these features were already well under way. Doesn't explain why they weren't more widely communicated to the community, but that's a whole other conversation.

The important thing is that today marks some very significant and much appreciated progress on the Harrier. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Community Managers...Can you please ask when the Stable version of 2.5.6 will be done?

I really would like them to get back into that groove of open beta...fixes the bugs...and release to stable. it's been 2 months

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

Community Managers...Can you please ask when the Stable version of 2.5.6 will be done?

I really would like them to get back into that groove of open beta...fixes the bugs...and release to stable. it's been 2 months

I'd say they would want to bed down the issues already identified. Hard to put a time frame out on this, especially with another patch coming next week and release of A-10C II. I understand your frustration, but on the bright side, the stable version should be in good condition when it finally gets released.

I'm little bit dissapointed by this after few testing both SP and MP because the Amraam is now more susceptible to chaffs , no idea why ED did it. Have not found a thread discussing why this was necessary.

There's entire thread with this discussion on russian part of the forum where A LOT of people accused ED that they buffed AIM-120 (and complained about its chaff resistance in particular). There were plenty of english-speaking folks who asked questions and read replies with Google Translate in this thread (and complained about AIM-120 too of course).

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

I'd say they would want to bed down the issues already identified. Hard to put a time frame out on this, especially with another patch coming next week and release of A-10C II. I understand your frustration, but on the bright side, the stable version should be in good condition when it finally gets released.

As long as they do not get in the habit of updating the Stable once or twice a year

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.