Multiplayer Capture the Base

Sprool

So on my first real tries at multiplayer I spent some time yesterday in 'Capture the Base' servers, trying to figure out how you captured a FARP while flying a Frogfoot. Can anyone explain to me how they work? Do you need someone directing ground troops into an area once the defences have been knocked out?

Yup usually you need a helo to drop troops to capture things.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

if you are talking about the same servers i was on, then you need to destroy/kill all units in the target area to capture it. At least it's how it's done on enemy airfields (did't tried capturing FARP's yet)

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro