DCS BIOS Switch Control Help Please

Kenpilot

Hey guys, finally making my own panels for my A10 Simpit. I'm using a Groovy Game Gear GP-Wiz40 and have my electrical panel all wired up. When I try to assign commands to my switches in the game, not using DCS BIOS, it recognizes the switches and I can assign the "ON" position, but it doesn't have an option to command the "OFF" position. I'm guessing this is where DCS Bios comes in handy? I've downloaded the program and it has instructions for using an Arduino board, but not the GP-wiz40. How do assign commands for all the switch positions in DCS Bios??? Thanks!

Windows 10

ASRock Z370 Extreme4 LGA 1151 (300 Series) MOBO

intel i7-8700k (Not overclocked)

16 GB Ram

EVGA GeForce GTX 108ti SC Black Edition

SSD

Trackir

Hey guys, finally making my own panels for my A10 Simpit. I'm using a Groovy Game Gear GP-Wiz40 and have my electrical panel all wired up. When I try to assign commands to my switches in the game, not using DCS BIOS, it recognizes the switches and I can assign the "ON" position, but it doesn't have an option to command the "OFF" position. I'm guessing this is where DCS Bios comes in handy? I've downloaded the program and it has instructions for using an Arduino board, but not the GP-wiz40. How do assign commands for all the switch positions in DCS Bios??? Thanks!

Try RSMapper instead.

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Try RSMapper instead.

I downloaded and installed RSMapper but it won't start. Any suggestions?

Windows 10

16 GB Ram

SSD

Trackir

Sigh... it is a shame we all have to do this.

Here is your suggestion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89226

Not all fun and games building a cockpit.

Thanks! Sorry, I didnt see that thread in my searches, I try not to be that guy.

Windows 10

16 GB Ram

SSD

Trackir