Pre order

flask

ED has a Online shop, does anyone know if they will be a direct "Pre - order" offer for Black Shark ?.

And also I want to ask if ED ( again) have any plans to offer at discount a set of Saitek/Ch pedals along side the B/S product.;)

• 8 months later...

Old thread.. but,, is there a pre-order coimg up soom for Black Shark. While I have the Cash! :music_whistling:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

'put it in a jar and hide it away.'

If you had put away the cash in a bank three years ago when we first heard of BS, you would be able to afford your own copy and one for a couple of mates. ;)

Who knew that we all would have the patience of investment bankers waiting for this!

• 4 weeks later...
Expect a pre-order soon after we have a release date of DCS, since there is no official release date dont expect a pre-order ;)

You can pre-order Storm Of War: Battle of Britain (which I have on Pre-order), yet there is no release, date (same info, none.. this year, blah blah blah..).. so what's the big deal? unless they haven't decided how to distribute it.. which is very unlikely at this point, since it is 'Supposed to be released in 2008'. With 4 months to go... wth?

Oh well...

**sigh**

:pilotfly:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I didn't even know that there will be a DVD :)

Oh come on boy, don't lie!! You knew that :P!! Or didn't you read the last Wags statement, uh?

The primary issue that remains for the western version is to complete the German, French and Spanish localizations (these will all reside on a single DVD). It has been a long haul but we are getting close.

Regards!!

• Like 1

Don't worry bro... it will happen soon.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

You can pre-order Storm Of War: Battle of Britain (which I have on Pre-order), yet there is no release, date (same info, none.. this year, blah blah blah..).. so what's the big deal? unless they haven't decided how to distribute it.. which is very unlikely at this point, since it is 'Supposed to be released in 2008'. With 4 months to go... wth?

Oh well...

**sigh**

:pilotfly:

It's probly being boxed up for distribution as we speak.....:pilotfly:

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

nah, they told us that the manual will be released before we can buy BS, so we can study the manual until we get our copy :)

1. manual

(2. pre-order ?)

3. release!

3.1 moaning

3.2 patching :) :)

but honestly, i hope there will be no 3.1, and no urgent need for 3.2 heh...

Democracy is choice, not freedom...

nah, they told us that the manual will be released before we can buy BS, so we can study the manual until we get our copy :)

1. manual

(2. pre-order ?)

3. release!

3.1 moaning

3.2 patching :) :)

but honestly, i hope there will be no 3.1, and no urgent need for 3.2 heh...

Shouldn't Moaning coming first..?

:megalol:

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI