[REPORTED]Possible memory leak after carrier spawn

104th_Maverick

If you have a mission with more than 4 people in it and you spawn users on the carrier the host gets a massive memory leak and the game just freezes with no crash logs.

Can anyone else confirm this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• ED Team

If you have the shortest tracks possible with the server logs I can add it to my report

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
same for us ….we've all become beta testers…

If you are using the public test build open beta, that is correct.

Stable version maybe a better option for you, the update cycle is less frequent.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Please review carrier bug. Todays hotfix seems to have fixed the memory leak; however, the catapults don't work right. 3 still kills you, 1 doesn't connect the first time. They also only allow you to launch once, if you take off and land, you cannot takeoff again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]