Score Constants For GSH_23_HE

Surrexen

• 1 year later...

If it causes crashes, you should post it also in the Crashes section, it'll likely be addressed faster that way.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Attached is a track showing an immortal Viggen being shot hundreds of times by MiG-21bis Gsh-23 cannon.

Although the "Can't find score constants for GSH_23_HE" error showed up 37 times, DCS didn't crash nor freeze during the making of this track. @Inanity I assume your freeze was caused by something else. Next time it happens to you, please attach the most recent ZIP file you can find in your \Logs\ folder.

MiG-21_Gsh23vsImmortalViggen.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

21 hours ago, Flappie said:

Attached is a track showing an immortal Viggen being shot hundreds of times by MiG-21bis Gsh-23 cannon.

Although the "Can't find score constants for GSH_23_HE" error showed up 37 times, DCS didn't crash nor freeze during the making of this track. @Inanity I assume your freeze was caused by something else. Next time it happens to you, please attach the most recent ZIP file you can find in your \Logs\ folder.

MiG-21_Gsh23vsImmortalViggen.trk 1.09 MB · 1 download

I'll post a new ZIP from the Logs folder if I run into this issue again. Thanks

Edited by Inanity
wrong log

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ran the entire track on 0x and it didn't crash or freeze DCS for me.

Note that the issue is not 100% crash for me. It used to happen 1 out of 10 runs.

I'll try to post updates if I come across it again. I think after the Viggen changes maybe it got resolved in the process?