DCS 2.5.6 Multiplayer Crashes

FA_Crazy-Canuck

• ED Team

Hi

thanks for the log

The crash points to the gpu crashing. It could be related tot he memory leak we have reported.

Please see my crash advice below in my signature, let us know if it helps.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

BN, thanks for the quick replay. I had run a repair and other tweaks. At the end of the day I rolled back the GPU overclock to default and that seemed to fix the issue. This happened to me once before during a beta update. I thought I would post the logs in case it was something critical causing crashes. I would like to know how to read the crash log or at least the key items to look for. Is this information listed in a "one pager" somewhere? I know I would appreciate a "crash" course, (pun intended), on how to read these reports.

Thanks again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Thanks for the info, it maybe due to the memory leak we have reported.

Hopefully a new patch soon and we will start to patch these issues.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2