Really great campaign. Just wondering...

I realise this is long after these were released, obviously, but I just bought, some weeks ago, this and the Spit Epsom campaign. Both great, really immersive. Thanks.

I was wondering though - would there be a reason why I should suffer a terrible fps drop shortly after my flight has released all bombs and we're either headed for home, or off hunting some more? This happens regardless whether I use the F10, F1 option at start - the frame rate becomes crippled for a while, dropping to 12 or 15 fps. Usually, it recovers after around 10 minutes like that. Sometimes it goes CTD. This is with latest beta 2.5.6. It happened with 2.5.5 stable too though (although not the CTDs, they're new to 2.5.6...). It's relatively smooth aside from this, except for when heavy flak starts up, perhaps.

I ask here because I have a feeling that the loading of scripts or other mission designed events triggers this and was wondering whether some kind of significant script or event is triggered after we 'complete' the mission (by dropping bombs and starting to get out of there)?

Thanks.