[NOBUG] Nav waypoints paths suddenly changing mid-flight

Temp89

So I've been replaying Mission 4 "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown" a lot prior to and post the 2.5.6 patch.

Post the patch, on the way to waypoint 2, when I get around 10km to the navpoint the desired path shown by the HUD will suddenly jump to the left by an inch like it's just recalculated the route.

Is this a bug or intentional behaviour?

edit: might also explain why pre-patch the cluster bombs always carpeted the target area perfectly but post-patch the left side escapes unscathed.

This is heading to Waypoint 7 on the way home but you can see how the HUD director and the yellow dial on the center panel don't line up.

Untitled.thumb.png.17efee39b4b565b4ed31a7934a57afe9.png

Edited by Temp89

Would like to see:

Panavia Tornado

Panther AS565

English Electric Lightning.

On the way to waypoint 2, when I get around 10km to the navpoint the desired path shown by the HUD will suddenly jump to the left by an inch like it's just recalculated the route.

The HUD jumping to the side is usualy TERNAV doing a fix of your position. It sounds strange that you would have that much drift that early in the flight, unless it's super far between WP 1 and 2, and you're flying high up in the air (which you are in the image), or if you're flying around like a mad man. :pilotfly:

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |