South African Community

JimMack

• ED Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you know, The Fighter Collection has many contacts throughout the world who are enthusiasts for restoring and flying 2ndWW aircraft. Many of these contacts are also interested in flight simulators.

I have had an approach from South Africa, seeking to set up a community which will be interested in 2ndWW aircraft, LockOn and Black Shark.

If anyone is from South Africa on this forum, and is interested in becoming involved, please could you send me a pm with your contact details.

Jim

Business Development

TFC/ED

Forgot to mention, contact in South Africa has a Tiger Moth, so if you want to experience real flying (not the simple fly-by-wire stuff of the modern generation!), join the South African community!

Update: The South African community leader is SAtigermoth so pm him.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Nope, I'm not cornell on avcom... I'm andre, currently in Joburg (ex zim), so I'll apologise up front about my lack of Afrikaans!! :(

A big hello to all the SA chaps over in europe at the moment, when are you coming back for some castle? :beer:

cheers

andre :pilotfly: