Navigation lights issue

Flanker35M

S!

Light source of the tail light does not move with rudder movement. It is stationary. When deflecting rudder to either side other side of the rudder is illuminated the other not. Also there is no change on the ground on the light pattern, it stays stationary. Tested with 2.5.6 ands new lighting enabled.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  Motherboard: ASUS TUF B550-Plus Memory: Kingston FuryX 64Gb GPU: AMD Radeon 6950XT 16Gb HDD: Samsung EVO SSD x 2 Monitor: Samsung 27" Flight gear: Virpil stick, MFG pedals OS: Windows 11 Pro

S!

... Tested with 2.5.6 ands new lighting enabled.

What do you mean by "new lighting enabled"? I have not seen any option with that name.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

S!

The lightbulb moves allright, but the light effect foes not. It stays stationary. So if I deflect rudder to right, the right side is in shadow, left side normally in light. Like the light itself stays at centre at all times, not moving with the light bulb.

Nevermind the lighting setting, was another setting. I have no mods installed, only latest Open Beta.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  Motherboard: ASUS TUF B550-Plus Memory: Kingston FuryX 64Gb GPU: AMD Radeon 6950XT 16Gb HDD: Samsung EVO SSD x 2 Monitor: Samsung 27" Flight gear: Virpil stick, MFG pedals OS: Windows 11 Pro