TM Cougar F16 Throttle standalon USB adapter - RealSimulator TUSBA

metagroboliser

SOLD

-------------

Folks -

I am no longer using my trusty TUSBA R1 (website) USB adapter and thought I should find it a new home. For those unfamiliar with the TUSBA, it converts the TM Cougar F16 TQS to a standalone USB device ... thanks to the wizards over at RealSimulator.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

IMG_0634.thumb.jpg.80995ff6304cca130d8c1467c3789960.jpg

Edited by metagroboliser

You still have it and looking to get rid of it. My RS FSSB R3 Lightning comes tomorrow night from them. I honestly forgot to add the TUSBA as I whipped out my old cougar as well to see if the throttle will come back to play for me. Let me know the details. Im going to grab it either way so figured Id ask you before I send RS another order and probably wait longer through them.. Tried to pm you but kept saying send again in 60secs even though i never hit send =\ Let me know either way

You still have it and looking to get rid of it. My RS FSSB R3 Lightning comes tomorrow night from them. I honestly forgot to add the TUSBA as I whipped out my old cougar as well to see if the throttle will come back to play for me. Let me know the details. Im going to grab it either way so figured Id ask you before I send RS another order and probably wait longer through them.. Tried to pm you but kept saying send again in 60secs even though i never hit send =\ Let me know either way

PM sent.