[REPORTED]OB Can't rearm & refuel

SkivyG

After the latest update when I land I can't rearm and refuel. It says that they're out of fuel and can't rearm because they can't get close and want me to idle my engines (which they are). This has happened on the harrier as well as the f14. Any idea's? I've searched the forums and can't find anything about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

unable to rearm in MP with HOT aircraft

As the title states - you are unable to rearm and/or refuel in MP with a hot aircraft. You are met with "unable to comply" response from ground crew.

Works just fine in SP. Exact same conditions. This applies to the F-14B, A10C, but not the F/A-18C (those are the only modules that I own and fly).

Also, we determined the Stennis carrier to be the main source of the memory leak that is currently plaguing many (if not all) of the other MP servers.

Test was done in MP server with Caucasus map, and SP with Caucasus map.

Cheers,

Don

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

DCS 2.5.6.43503 - bugs report for a beta

I was looking forward, for the new update, but I am very disappointed now.

I've tried to play three mp missions, but every mission crashed at the end. I used the the F18 module only and because it was not successfull I didn't try the other modules...

Mission 1: persian gulf map - take off from the runway, after a few minutes, crash - crashlog was sent...

Mission 2: rearm / refuell on the carrier, activated outside view - crash

Mission 3: takeoff from an carrier, while flying around the carrier there was something strange with the water line of the carrier and while flying through the clouds,my aircraft was shut down, restart in the hangar - crash

I wasn't be able to play longer than 15 minutes on each mission. Everything was fine with the previous version. So I decided to wait for the next update. Hopefully the bugs are gone and the game is more stable.

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

I was looking forward, for the new update, but I am very disappointed now.

I've tried to play three mp missions, but every mission crashed at the end. I used the the F18 module only and because it was not successfull I didn't try the other modules...

Mission 1: persian gulf map - take off from the runway, after a few minutes, crash - crashlog was sent...

Mission 2: rearm / refuell on the carrier, activated outside view - crash

Mission 3: takeoff from an carrier, while flying around the carrier there was something strange with the water line of the carrier and while flying through the clouds,my aircraft was shut down, restart in the hangar - crash

I wasn't be able to play longer than 15 minutes on each mission. Everything was fine with the previous version. So I decided to wait for the next update. Hopefully the bugs are gone and the game is more stable.

Did you clear data in the fxo and metashaders2 folders, then run repair and reboot? I ran a Gulf mission and no crashes at all. F18, F16, A10 all were fine in multiple views.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

The shaders compilation during mission execution might be the single largest cause of posts, even if it wasn't to blame in this case. I had to run missions sometimes up to three times to stop black screens on load.

However given you said "MP missions" there's a bunch of things that could be attributed to different issues. Not sure if crash == crash to desktop immediately, or something else. But a log, the mission would help anyone comment with some accuracy, else its a guess.

And, the update is a lot more problematic under the hood anyway, I'd recommend most people, at least those wanting multiplayer, to roll back until we can get a bit more fixes on some of the scripting type issues.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I seem to have a different issue with DCS Open Beta 2.5.6 43503. When I launch the new update the sim starts normally until it freezes a few moments later. I checked Win10 Task Manager and I see that the DCS task is Suspended. I checked the DCS Log and I found these error messages:

2020-02-17 15:23:06.517 ERROR EDOBJECTS: Destruction shape not found AVIASHTAB_CRASH

2020-02-17 15:23:06.520 ERROR EDOBJECTS: Object HB_F14_EXT_PHX_ALU with id=312 already declared in table MissileTable

I ran the DCS Cleanup and Repair processes but it did not resolve the problem.

I have submitted a Support Ticket now. If I revert back to Open Beta 2.5.5 the sim runs normally. Anyone else run into this?

Edited by Pilot905

I can confirm a similar problem with the F-14B in multiplayer. Could not refuel nor rearm and got a message that there was no stock or something like that. Other planes did not have the problem. Mission has been used many times before without issue and all airports are set to have unlimited weapons and fuel.

• ED Team

Thread merged, unable to hot rearm reported

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Work around for fellow A10C pilots until they fix the issue:

Turn APU on

Turn on APU Gen

Shut down engines (so INS alignment stays and other systems are retained)

Request rearm/refuel

Perform engine start cycles

Turn off APU Gen and APU

Off to the sortie you go

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria