Dynamic Sound Overhaul Mod (New Sounds and SDEF's) 2022 **V3.0 NOW RELEASED**

Nin

I like it very much, thanks

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 3080 TUF OC 10Gb * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

Thanks a lot, sounds great! One little tip though: To implement youtube videos only use the video id (the string that comes after watch?v=) in the youtube embed not the entire link.
Thanks for this, I was wondering why they weren't working...

Hello. I tried. The internal sound is really great. When you move the throttle from full to idle, you can hear the turbine squeaking. It sounds real. I watched the pilot's cockpit videos and the sound is really great. Perfect work master. :thumbup:

Years ago I worked at the airport. And when Mig 21 was on the runway ready for takeoff. The engines roared with full thrust. At the start and takeoff of MiG one had to have headphones. The thunder of full forage was heard from the nose of MiG and the thunder increased through the fly. Could you please fine-tune the forging? :pilotfly:

In the cockpit you can hear the whistle of the turbine perfectly. Could you also adjust the external sound? So that you could hear the whistle from idling after forging? :helpsmilie:

Great work and good luck :thumbup::thumbup:

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazing work Nin, thank you :thumbup:

Would it be within your powers to add the buildup of wind noise as speed builds up, and reduce as speed decreases, potentially with some buffet at high AOA (if the real thing even does that), to help inform what is going on? I find those audible cues very informative for feedback and just immersion. Several modules make good use of this, but its almost missing in the MiG-21 sounds - stock too.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. I tried. The internal sound is really great. When you move the throttle from full to idle, you can hear the turbine squeaking. It sounds real. I watched the pilot's cockpit videos and the sound is really great. Perfect work master. :thumbup:

Years ago I worked at the airport. And when Mig 21 was on the runway ready for takeoff. The engines roared with full thrust. At the start and takeoff of MiG one had to have headphones. The thunder of full forage was heard from the nose of MiG and the thunder increased through the fly. Could you please fine-tune the forging? :pilotfly:

In the cockpit you can hear the whistle of the turbine perfectly. Could you also adjust the external sound? So that you could hear the whistle from idling after forging? :helpsmilie:

Great work and good luck :thumbup::thumbup:

I will look into this, thanks :)

Amazing work Nin, thank you :thumbup:

Would it be within your powers to add the buildup of wind noise as speed builds up, and reduce as speed decreases, potentially with some buffet at high AOA (if the real thing even does that), to help inform what is going on? I find those audible cues very informative for feedback and just immersion. Several modules make good use of this, but its almost missing in the MiG-21 sounds - stock too.

Unfortunately not possible for me to add new sounds, but I'm talking to M3 about it. Thanks for the feedback :)

I am really interested in this mod, but will it let me play on multiplayer servers?

Yes, multiplayer works.

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 3080 TUF OC 10Gb * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11

• 3 weeks later...

Здравия парни. Nin, спасибо тебе дорогой друг!Ты проделал грандиозную роботу по улутшению МиГ21!А где можно скачать твой мод? Я так и не понял.

I don't know is it because of this sound mod or just bug in recent Mig-21 but when firing rockets or just reploying weapons from pylons I get that air start engine spooling sound for few seconds. It repeats everytime when I press weapon release.

I've checked control mapping and there's no button for air start on my hotas :D

I don't know is it because of this sound mod or just bug in recent Mig-21 but when firing rockets or just reploying weapons from pylons I get that air start engine spooling sound for few seconds. It repeats everytime when I press weapon release.

The ignition turns on so that you don’t get any ill effects from gas ingestion

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

This is normal, stops the engine flaming out from smoke.

The ignition turns on so that you don’t get any ill effects from gas ingestion

Turning the ignition on is not the same as cranking the engine, though. From the cockpit you shouldn't be able to hear the ignition under any circumstances.

^ True, altough that's how it's been programmed in the module since its beginning. I wouldn't mind this sample NOT playing either, but there are more pressing non-sound issues still to be fixed.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

^ True, altough that's how it's been programmed in the module since its beginning. I wouldn't mind this sample NOT playing either, but there are more pressing non-sound issues still to be fixed.

I believe the in air restart feature is a separate system from the normal engine start, so there's a possibility it may be audible inside the cockpit. The sound does loop though, which is quite annoying.

• 2 weeks later...