Aerobatics online ban?

flyingace

Hope this is the right place to post this

I was recently flying on aerobatics online. I did everything normally and nothing against rules. When I left and tried to rejoin the next day it read “connection refused”. I can’t tell if this is a ban or not just a bug because there is nothing telling me I’m banned. Does anyone know if this is just a bug or if they actually banned me for no reason?

If they did ban me how to I request an unban? Do I have to create a Facebook account or do they have some easier way of getting in touch? Thanks

Hope this is the right place to post this

I was recently flying on aerobatics online. I did everything normally and nothing against rules. When I left and tried to rejoin the next day it read “connection refused”. I can’t tell if this is a ban or not just a bug because there is nothing telling me I’m banned. Does anyone know if this is just a bug or if they actually banned me for no reason?

If they did ban me how to I request an unban? Do I have to create a Facebook account or do they have some easier way of getting in touch? Thanks

They did not ban you!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/server/

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

• 10 months later...

Hi, I am also having issues using Aerobatics Online Caucasus yet I can join the Aerobatics Online Caucasus Mod server. It completely kicks me out of the game when I try the normal version. I have tried reinstalling DCS three times now and nothing seems to work.

Marc

• 2 weeks later...