What helicopter would you like to see?

Avimimus

What helicopter would you like to see?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What helicopter would you like to see?

• Mi-8
    • Mi-24
    • Mi-28
    • OH-58D
    • MD-500
    • UH-1
    • AH-1
    • Tiger
    • BO-105
    • A129

Personally I want fixed wing aircraft after the two choppers are done, but if I had to choose... I think Hind would be the most fun as it would make a vast amount of different missions possible.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

I voted OH-58D mainly because it would work well with the AH-64A in hunter killer teams, but I'd really like to see an AH-1W for the USMC

Cheers

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

I voted the OH-58D, because its extremely easy to make:

- whole weapon system is similar to Apache

- TM 1-1520-248-10 manual is publicly available

- it uses many parts from civilian Bell 206, and the 407 have the Kiowas rotor, so finding any data is very easy

I chose the easy one... because, I do believe, that this simulator should evolve by adding machines in pairs, First attack helicopters, than attack aircrafts, than multirole fighters, air superiority fighters, navy, then back to stage 1 and again adding helicopters. An easy helicopter could be done, somewhere between those others aircrafts, without disturbing the whole process.

Yet there is a problem, if we want that, than one circle will mean 10 aircrafts... 9 months of work per each, it means... 7,5 years (!) of work. Seriously this is going to suck, because, when ED will get to stage one, they'll need to redone everything from scratch just to keep up with the market :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If a place needs helicopters, it's probably not worth visiting." - Nick Lappos

Easy! Hind FTW! I don't know how the transport part of the Mi-24 would be modeled though. So if that doesn't work go for the next best thing the Mi-28. Either way there will be a two seat chopper from East and West then. I don't know about the OH-58 though some people like it but I think it doesn't look that great (visually that is, it works great) it's basically looks like a green news chopper with a radome on it.

(Horse Race Announcer's Voice)

And it's Mi-24 out in front! No one's even close! My God, he's coming up on the rear of the MD-500!

(/Horse Race Announcer's Voice)

I voted for the Cobra, because I want some maritime ops and I like landing on something like the U.S.S. Tarawa. But anything else that lands on a boat is okay, too.

(Horse Race Announcer's Voice)

And it's Mi-24 out in front! No one's even close! My God, he's coming up on the rear of the MD-500!

(/Horse Race Announcer's Voice)

I voted for the Cobra, because I want some maritime ops and I like landing on something like the U.S.S. Tarawa. But anything else that lands on a boat is okay, too.

:megalol:good one Chrono!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OF COURSE :megalol::pilotfly:

Comanche.jpg

Otherwise my votes R:

1. Mi-28

2. Mi-24

3. AH-1

Cheers :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Out of the choices offered, I selected the OH-58 because of the multiplayer ops that it offers.

Personally though, I'd like to throw a curve ball and take the Mk7 Westland Lynx ;)

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MMmmm *catches ball* speed [fastest heli in the air] cambined with troop transport and semi attack capabilities... intresting idea.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45