Total Controls Multi Function Button Box

JackFlash

Nice set!!

However, in my sim rig I'd not be able to install it beside the throttle as you did. Instead, I'd have to place it behind the throttle. And I am thinking about how many gap would be needed between them as your cable seems to extend from the front. In my case that's the only possible placement for it and I don't know it it would fit.

Thanks.

The cable is detachable and you could use an angled connector if you wish. That would reduce the space between the boxes.

• Like 1

My latest project, the Multi Function Button Box can be found at Kickstarter.

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

• 2 weeks later...

Just 1 day to go! Tomorrow the Kickstarter will come to an end and as you might have figured out we won’t make the goal. But this is the last chance to get your discount in the upcoming web shop. Back us now, before it’s to late and you will receive a discount when we launch the shop. Remember, if the goal ain’t met you won’t be charged. Risk free deal I would say.

• Like 1

The product looks good and the offer is good as well, risk free, either way get an excellent product from a dedicated developer....pledged

• Like 1

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Sad that I didn't find an option on KS to pledge as a guest, been searching and googling the past 1,5h.

Pledged another project some years ago as a guest, don't know why I didn't have the option this time.

Maybe I just didn't see it and/or was too stupid to work it out,

yet I am no fan of creating an account for each and everything (call me what you want for that attitude).

Wish you guys all the best for your online shop and please make sure one can purchase without creating yet another account!

This would come perfectly in time for my planned "return" to DCS next year.

Kind regards and all thumbs up for your effort!

Not funded. Now we move on!

First of all, thank you to all our backers. Your support means the world to us and it's thanks to you we came as far as we did.

We really believed in the Kickstarter concept, but as it turns out there was way to much resistance against Kickstarter among the flight sim community. We have learned a lot since we launched and we are confident that our product will fill a gap in the hardware market.

What now?

As some of you already nay know we will proceed with the production anyway and all of our backers will receive a discount in the upcoming web shop.

In the meantime, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also connect on our Discord and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter on our homepage.

And again, thank you!

Not funded. Now we move on!

First of all, thank you to all our backers. Your support means the world to us and it's thanks to you we came as far as we did.

We really believed in the Kickstarter concept, but as it turns out there was way to much resistance against Kickstarter among the flight sim community. We have learned a lot since we launched and we are confident that our product will fill a gap in the hardware market.

What now?

As some of you already nay know we will proceed with the production anyway and all of our backers will receive a discount in the upcoming web shop.

In the meantime, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also connect on our Discord and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter on our homepage.

And again, thank you!

Sad yo didn't make it:

As a backer I was hoping you could bring it to light. At least you seem to have a backup plan anyway.

Do you have an estimated time for it to be available?

And, how will be able to prove we were backers? I mean, I would like to eliminate my KS account..

Thanks

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Sad yo didn't make it:

As a backer I was hoping you could bring it to light. At least you seem to have a backup plan anyway.

Do you have an estimated time for it to be available?

And, how will be able to prove we were backers? I mean, I would like to eliminate my KS account..

Thanks

Hi and thank you for supporting us! The only way to reach out to our backers is via Kickstarter right now, so i suggest you keep the account for a little while. We hope to release in the first half of 2021.

• 5 months later...

I ran across this again for the first time in a while and missed out on the Kickstarter. Any news about your plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Pre-orders now available!

The release of the Multi-Function Button Box is near and the web shop is finally open for business. You can now pre-order the Multi-Function Button Box from Total Controls on the Total Controls homepage.
The first batch is limited and it will be first come, first serve. We hope that the first deliveries can be done at the end of April.
Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely
The Total Controls Team

Edited by JackFlash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, horstweihrauch said:

…well, I forgot that I preordered it that time. Now I am glad I didn’t cancel it😂 cool box, just have to find some space for it

FE03F9EB-7B1F-408C-9960-54E97DC49E07.jpeg

Looks awesome. Glad you like it! Now you have EVERY button you'll eve need 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I’m on order 949, placed on 7/14. Any indication on when I could expect a shipment?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...