SENSORYX GLOVES instead of Capto gloves

mibo

Hi to all,

PLEASE IMPLEMENT SENSORYX GLOVES and make that all or at least the principal buttons work for coldstart and important flight procedures in all aircrafts.

This system is much better than Capto Gloves although expensive 650 Sfr about the same amount in US$)

I know that DCS wants to implement them but they should speed up the work.

This is an absolute must for VR gaming and adding immersion.

PLEASE EAGLE DYNAMICS.

See video:

PS:. If this is not the right site to post please someone forward it to the right person

BEST THANKS

Hello mibo....

Sensoryx gloves work perfectly with DCS!

The only thing that sucks with it is that you have to run the steam version.

Cheers, ROB

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

This is an absolute must for VR gaming and adding immersion
Looking at that video it looks some way off before being immersive. It looked slow and clunky. Obviously it will improve but has to go a long way before I would see it as a must have in VR.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

• 8 months later...

I purchased these. I couldn’t get them to work with DCS. Their support told me that ED was working to fix the issue. I couldn’t even get them to work with Steam. Sensoryx support is terrible and I ended up arguing with them about sending them back. I have a huge e-mail thread fighting with the guy! I would stay away from them.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 3900, ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 ATX , 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 SSD, Viper Steel Series DDR4 32GB 4400MHz, NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 FE, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Logitech Siatek Rudder Pedals

I purchased these. I couldn’t get them to work with DCS. Their support told me that ED was working to fix the issue. I couldn’t even get them to work with Steam. Sensoryx support is terrible and I ended up arguing with them about sending them back. I have a huge e-mail thread fighting with the guy! I would stay away from them.

I must quote the same. I managed to haggle to send them back, they were not in the office and the hardware was sent back to me. Customs got curious, chaos ensued. I ended up with a broken pair that has never worked (not just in DCS, they never worked...) and should re-send it to them at my expense... Ridiculous.

I must quote the same. I managed to haggle to send them back, they were not in the office and the hardware was sent back to me. Customs got curious, chaos ensued. I ended up with a broken pair that has never worked (not just in DCS, they never worked...) and should re-send it to them at my expense... Ridiculous.

I paid $180 to send them back they wouldn’t cover any of that expense. He said I could have done it for less. I shopped prices and that was the lowest price! I have very e-mail where the support guy argued with me!

AMD Ryzen 9 3900, ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 ATX , 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 SSD, Viper Steel Series DDR4 32GB 4400MHz, NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 FE, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Logitech Siatek Rudder Pedals

So we are talking about a +1200 € device here, right?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

What a joke.

I'm honestly shocked and surprised that the various glove manufacturers haven't gotten their show together by now. And same for ED supporting them, though that could be because the gloves just suck.

Till then point control, is affordable, works well, and works today. And miles is great to deal with for warranty issues and tech support.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

What a joke.

I'm honestly shocked and surprised that the various glove manufacturers haven't gotten their show together by now. And same for ED supporting them, though that could be because the gloves just suck.

Till then point control, is affordable, works well, and works today. And miles is great to deal with for warranty issues and tech support.

Yes I'm buying pointCTRL too...

Yes I'm buying pointCTRL too...

Yeah, the only minor downside is availability but Miles is a one man shop so.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Have ordered gloves a year ago. Now they say that DCS made an update and since that they do not work anymore. SENSORYX awaits a new update from DCS. Have also sent a ticket to DCS and they said to me they to await their answer. If the gloves work and DCS made the update I'll let SENSORYX send them to me, as they can ship them now. If DCS doesn't make the update I ask a refund. They are about 600$ not 1200€ as written above. As soon I have an answer from DCS I'll post it on this site.

Have ordered gloves a year ago. Now they say that DCS made an update and since that they do not work anymore. SENSORYX awaits a new update from DCS. Have also sent a ticket to DCS and they said to me they to await their answer. If the gloves work and DCS made the update I'll let SENSORYX send them to me, as they can ship them now. If DCS doesn't make the update I ask a refund. They are about 600$ not 1200€ as written above. As soon I have an answer from DCS I'll post it on this site.

$650 yeah, I got fooled by the website pushing the Business version up front.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 4 weeks later...

Well in the end SensoryX got back at me with a proposed solution. I guess they are struggling to catch up with market and everything, plus the whole pandemic issue must have had an impact on their operation anyway. But yeah, seems like things are slowly moving. We'll see how this plays out. Even if slow, props to them for catching up with issues that could have been forgotten and forgone.