Eagerly awaited aircraft for DCS World

phant

This "Fly a legend" frame starting to be a meme template.

agreed!

indeed "The fly a legend" slogan is seriously meme worthy at this point

YBes9mF.jpg

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Wow I’m gonna have to go on a coffee break just to process that last image there

Most brilliant proposed crossover in history amirite?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

No word of a liar; if I were to get a realistic zeppelin sim? I'd buy the crap out of it. Like, Silent Hunter in the air. I want this.

agreed!

indeed "The fly a legend" slogan is seriously meme worthy at this point

YBes9mF.jpg

Ha ha ha. What a never ending story, Mark.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Like this one?

Its almost like i said that waay back in my first post :D

This you mean?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4198218&postcount=107

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I have another one for you.

koGRSZO.jpg

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

I did not see "if" in Russian sentence there, which does not mean you are not correct.

Well my Russian is poor, so I am not in a position to interpret the exact wording properly :) . It just sounds like he is saying what he always says when questioned about their intention to upgrade a system's feature for an FC3 aircraft - i.e. that such things are beyond the scope of FC3 and will only be pursued for full fidelity modules.

Hype is hype, this is just a chit chat about unknown module that could be as well just an Apache or even worse, a Cobra, oops, glad I posted here not reddit as you would have skinned me alive for that comment otherwise ... ;)

Lol - no worries mate(I could have made that comment myself).

heres another missing "legend"

RC4OpQj.jpg

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Im sorry but im going to have to stick with my same recents ideas.

That being.. bombers so good, you think they are fighters.

b_wing_beauty_shot_by_ravendeviant_dazng3s-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAxNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY1NzgxMWMzLTkzOWQtNGQxZS04ZmE1LWQxYWRiZjk5OTQyMFwvZGF6bmczcy0wNDcxOWM5Ny1jODhhLTRjYTQtOTUxNy1hYTQxZTY3YjM1N2EuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE2MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.-mh0BASzZttTSAdrZNLONiCIOSPptr1kL-PdF4ijmHE

either that one, or this one.

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_113079.jpg

and if you gon' force me to take a fighter?

latest?cb=20120629194348

heres another missing "legend"

RC4OpQj.jpg

Again, the Ka-50 isn't a demonstrator. It was a production aircraft. They only made a single -37.

Actually i think it might be more similarity than that.

As far as i know early in 1997 ka50's eight flying prototype was fitted with Samshit-50

optronics system (looks like a 25 inch ball with 4 optic windows).And as far as i know this was also what was later known as the first production ka50.

Also the ka50 as far as i know was at first rejected because of not having night capability .

Somone alse might know better but i would presume the version in the game is an early one because no Samshit-50 , no night vision but i'm not a helicopter man and i barely fly the module.

Later as far as i know it evolved into the Ka52.

Now the su-37 was part of the su27m programe (11th prototype i think) was fitted with improved electronics and thrust vectoring engines .Probably would have gone into production but there were no funds and buyers preferred a pilot and copilot variant for division of workload .

Later(because IAF preferred multiple crew aircraft ) it evolved into the su30 mki and su35 respectively .

We're not going to get a -37. Of all the members of the Flanker-family, the Su-37 is probably the least likely to come to us.

Depends on the data available .For example date on the YF23 is more scarce than that on the F22.So it is possible there is less data on the Su37 than let's say Su35BM. But there's no way of knowing .

I don't suppose that it could be the reworked S-3B Viking tanker? Probably not, since it is already in the game, just not reworked and with improved physics for the basket refueling system. Oh well, we need a bigger dart board! :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS: Caspian Monster

When you think that the Viggen is a high altitude aircraft.

:megalol:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Oki, after the free weekend for the F-15C and the podcast from the folks of FPP, which ED specifically mentioned in their newsletter and with whom they've partnered up, I'm starting to get convinced this mystery module is gonna be the F-15C Eagle.

Highly recommended to listen to the complete podcast. All the other podcasts there also for that matter. :thumbup:

For sure! The FPP is first rate. Although, this is my all time favorite F-15 specific podcast:

https://omegataupodcast.net/224-flying-the-f-15-eagle/

OmegaTau has some cool aviation episodes among other topics, but this F-15 interview is SO interesting.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Oki, after the free weekend for the F-15C and the podcast from the folks of FPP, which ED specifically mentioned in their newsletter and with whom they've partnered up, I'm starting to get convinced this mystery module is gonna be the F-15C Eagle.

If it is not in the DCS already.

If it is not already mentioned to be developed for DCS already.

If it is aircraft so fixed or rotary already.

There is not much to say it is F-15C. And when F-15E is coming out. I would find that very very alarming as Razbam that should suddenly compete against ED about F-15C vs F-15E.

One day maybe, but not now....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.